Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

London foid stops groid from rapemaxxing

Apes gonna Ape

Why are twitter conservatives so obsessed with foid worshiping

They're just trying to mateguard :feelshaha:

She's crying cause she got caught whoring around

She is not a virgin that's for sure. So fuck them literally my nigga. I only care about virgin foids because i should be fucking them and that nigger in that case should be mauled with a big hammer.

Did he just abduct her while she was walking to school or smth, sounds like it by her squeaking at the end

he should have beaten the Karen near death

Sounds like she was cool with it untill the woman got to her, then started crying once she realized she got caught.

Thats the cuckservative modus oprendi, they dont care about actually tradition they are just simps trying to protect foids from trannies. Imagine the conservative party allowing a woman to run for president lmao

Sounds like she was cool with it untill the woman got to her, then started crying once she realized she got caught.
No she wasn't JFL, she's just a stupid child and being taken advantage of.

The niggers did the same to me except instead of trying to have sex with me they would just rob me and beat me up.

They are right, they all should be deported and disposed of, round them up and execute them, nothing good can come from their genetic lineages anyway

Looks fake and gay. This shit is always fake and gay. It's simpfuel to push white men's buttons, and it works.

why is she crying ???
Because the script says she has to cry.
he should have beaten the Karen near death
This bugged me, she got close enough that this was absolutely an option. If this were not fake and gay, she wouldn't have dared get closer than 20 feet. Foids are bold when there are other people around to white knight for them, but see how there was nobody in sight?

What was that squeaky ass crying gibberish at the end.

Thats the cuckservative modus oprendi, they dont care about actually tradition they are just simps trying to protect foids from trannies. Imagine the conservative party allowing a woman to run for president lmao
thats what ive been saying for a long time but the retards that are voting for "conservative" parties arent listening. its another liberal trap

It's not any group of people. It's humans in general. It's our gynocentric species.
Doesn't matter where you go on this planet, what culture you're brought into, there's this focus and need to absolve women of accountability.

I hate every left wing mf kill urself if ur left winged

He should've raped them both :ahegao:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back