Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lolita slave dolls are hilarious. I want to buy one so bad.

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
for those of you who don´t know, lolita slave dolls are living female sex dolls. They amputate their arms and legs, slit their vocal cords and blind them, then hang them in a cellar somewhere to use as a sex toy.

There is a 99.9% chance this story is a larp, but it´s almost guaranteed that someone out there has actually done this. Knowing this really helps me sleep better at night and genuinly puts a smile on my face.

https://external-preview.redd.it/SS...bp&s=24800d85bac5f9ec2c1b82c416426c6cffeb61a7

giphy.gif

Well that's fucked up.

Pretty hot ngl

What is wrong with me?

That was a copypasta from the DW. Not sure if was ever done :feelsmega:

@Leucosticte

Where the hell do I buy one

for those of you who don´t know, lolita slave dolls are living female sex dolls. They amputate their arms and legs, slit their vocal cords and blind them, then hang them in a cellar somewhere to use as a sex toy.

There is a 99.9% chance this story is a larp, but it´s almost guaranteed that someone out there has actually done this. Knowing this really helps me sleep better at night and genuinly puts a smile on my face.

https://external-preview.redd.it/SS...bp&s=24800d85bac5f9ec2c1b82c416426c6cffeb61a7

giphy.gif

Did relatives of Nabokov get copyright?

That's too fucking far. Fully fucked up. I read the copypasta thing and it's obviously not real but that made me sick.:feelswhat::feelstrash:

Inb4 this post is on Cucktears
put me in the screenshot, soylent lord!

lol read the comment section of that video, people are triggered asf

Sick fuck kys
Tf is wrong with people?
I´d argue that they have more fullfilling lives than incels.

They get food, shelter and sex.

They have more basic needs met than an incel.

I´d rather choose that life than the incel life tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back