Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion lolis are better than real women scientifically

Scilence

Scilence

Hail Satan
-
Mathematically speaking the average loli is much more intricately designed. Whereas fully grown women have long forms which are full of empty generic detail, Lolis are compact and can be absorbed completely as a whole. Instead of being a mishmash of organs and body parts, lolis are perceived as a biological entity with a functioning nervous system, leading to less autism. Well designed lolis are uniquely enjoyable to look at and as a result, increase the visual processing and problem solving skills of observers. Real women who look stupid in unique costumes are all the same and thus no longer become real instances of humans, but rather symbols that destroy visual comprehension.

Lolis are pleasant to interact with and encourage higher thought. Their large expressive facial features validate one's efforts to produce scientific advancements. Meanwhile, the blank expressions of adult women cause mental illness and fear, destroying the brain cells of observers. Lolis do not enrage men by abusing female privilege, usually acting in an asexual, tomboyish manner, reducing sexual frustration due to inactivity of the rape gene. Lolis are also at maximum future fertility allowing for a long-term relationship with existentially fulfilling bonding whereas near-wall foids are purely materialistic and depressing. Depression will lead to cardiovascular diseases and the inability of people to make good decisions, and lowers a man's productive capabilities. Lolis' behavior also lowers mental illness.

Lolis can be naive and show weakness, which allows men in their interactions to develop realistic problem-solving skills rather than degeneracy based on displays of dominance. Adult women will leave you as soon as you show weakness and thus your creativity and decision-making are hindered. Grown women can also kill you and this causes needless stress and GPU power. Every time you look at a woman you will be partially in fight or flight mode. If you are not, you will develop cognitive dissonance. Women have an illusionary ability to provide support if they are aligned with you, which leads to male dependence and causality confusion. Did my actions lead to this good result, or was that a tribe members' action? This uncertainty reduces learning speed. Being around a dependent loli will teach a man to provide for others at full brain power due to biological full control of the environment.

Lolis will either adapt to their protectors or be nonconfrontational. If you are second generation immigrant, you will never have to deal with rants in a second language or expressed mental problems like drug abuse.

All of these advantages can be noticed within 16 milliseconds

I just want loli wife :feelscry:
Lolis guarantee three very importan things in marriage - genuine love, loyalty, and she will be complete virgin.
Thats why loli>literally anything else

Lolis are so cute! :owo:
019.jpg

Nigga what
TLDR and the guy starts by talking about a mishmash of organs :shock:
I do not want to consoom loli liver with mashed potatoes.
EDIT : I read some of it and he makes a few good points but the beginning doesn't help :feelshaha:

Last edited:
View attachment 582312
Lolis guarantee three very importan things in marriage - genuine love, loyalty, and she will be complete virgin.
None of this exists for some 20+ yr old neckbeard

13 yr old chad only :feelsjuice:

projecting im clean shaven :feelsseriously:
Im being general because this loli obsession is akin to being a brony, where the most who rave about it are soys and neckbeards well into adulthood.
Chad also doesnt get any prime pussy because its muh illegal kikes brainwashed chads too not only normans.
Chads get away with anything. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not happening :feelsjuice:

Im being general because this loli obsession is akin to being a brony, where the most who rave about it are soys and neckbeards well into adulthood.
>liking lolis
>soy
huh? so i guess letting women be degenerate and whore themselves out is morally right???, and me rejecting degeneracy makes me soy what im confused lmao.
Chads get away with anything. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not happening :feelsjuice:
they believe going after muh kids (12-17) is evil, if anyone goes for them is minority of both subhumans normans and chads but like you said probably only chads get aways from it.

A scientific analysis on Loilism. Based:feelsjuice:

>liking lolis
>soy
huh? so i guess letting women be degenerate and whore themselves out is morally right???, and me rejecting degeneracy makes me soy what im confused lmao.

That is a different issue that has nothing to do with what I'm saying. Just because you reject one form degeneracy doesn't mean you redeemed yourself by accepting a different form of degeneracy :feelsjuice:

Obviously in a perfect world, inceldom doesn't exist and neither do whores and lolicon copes.
they believe going after muh kids (12-17) is evil, if anyone goes for them is minority of both subhumans normans and chads but like you said probably only chads get aways from it.
Normies can too, they just have less windows open to get away with it.

That is a different issue that has nothing to do with what I'm saying. Just because you reject one form degeneracy doesn't mean you redeemed yourself by accepting a different form of degeneracy :feelsjuice:

Obviously in a perfect world, inceldom doesn't exist and neither do whores and lolicon copes.
>lolis are degenearte
oh i finally see who am i talking to lmao no point even to reason, and its very ironic you calling me soy while you are moralfagging.
EbpUpmCX0AABQKO

>lolis are degenearte
oh i finally see who am i talking to lmao no point even to reason, and its very ironic you calling me soy while you are moralfagging.
View attachment 582339
Im not moralfagging you imbecile :feelshaha:

It's pretty obvious that 90% of content coming from Japan is inherently soy. Just look at how much they consume it :lul:

Im not moralfagging you imbecile :feelshaha:
>says lolis muh b-b-bad
>not moralfagging
mhm okay
It's pretty obvious that 90% of content coming from Japan is inherently soy. Just look at how much they consume it
first time hearing that, as long as they produce good copes like cunny archives where girls are cute and pure i dont really care.
And it feels like you are misusing term overall liking young girls and preferring purity over degeneracy is literally opposite of soy.

>says lolis muh b-b-bad
>not moralfagging
mhm okay

You can have your shitty cope. Im not insulting it, Im insulting the delusions that spawn from it

"Genuine Love, Loyalty " :soy::bluepill:

You wouldn't need this retarded cope had you experienced this for yourself when you were in your teens

"Virgin loli" :feelstastyman:

You do realize foidlets as young as 9 are out there kissing different boys and sucking dick in most extreme cases right :feelshaha:
first time hearing that, as long as they produce good copes like cunny archives where girls are cute and pure i dont really care.
Of course you are, I wouldn't expect less from an uncultured swine :bigbrain: you only care about the shit that gets you bullied IRL
And it feels like you are misusing term overall liking young girls and preferring purity over degeneracy is literally opposite of soy.
View attachment 582341
The reasons for your preference is exactly why you are a soy faggot :feelsgah:

There's no such thing as a pure foid

You kind of lose the right to claim purity when you and your kin start posting them posing as whores half naked or outright nude, you know the shit that's gotten you warnings :feelshaha:

You can have your shitty cope. Im not insulting it, Im insulting the delusions that spawn from it

"Genuine Love, Loyalty " :soy::bluepill:

You wouldn't need this retarded cope had you experienced this for yourself when you were in your teens

"Virgin loli" :feelstastyman:

You do realize foidlets as young as 9 are out there kissing different boys and sucking dick in most extreme cases right :feelshaha:
Kikes killed it what you want me to do about it and i dont live in muttlands it wouldn't be as bad in eastern europe.
Of course you are, I wouldn't expect less from an uncultured swine :bigbrain: you only care about the shit that gets you bullied IRL
seethe.
The reasons for your preference is exactly why you are a soy faggot :feelsgah:

There's no such thing as a pure foid

You kind of lose the right to claim purity when you and your kin start posting them posing as whores half naked or outright nude, you know the shit that's gotten you warnings :feelshaha:
refer to my first answer, oh about warning first was clip from "my dress up darling" from TV series and second warning was just a literal meme and it somehow counted as loliposting JFL at ur kike shilling.
If you really care about what i jack off sure i will tell you if you want that bad, i jack off to non-degenerate VANILLA loli doujinshis with self insertable mc? happy? If this clown world makes impossible to get loli waifu i have to cope with something and i would have no need resorting to cunnyposting if had loli wife in the first place not that hard to understand.

Kikes killed it what you want me to do about it and i dont live in muttlands it wouldn't be as bad in eastern europe.

Im not denying your cope buddy. Just calling out the hypocrisy and delusions that seems to be prevalent among you :bigbrain:

Seethe about what lmao you should feel embarrassed that I probably know more about Japan than you do :forcedsmile:
refer to my first answer, oh about warning first was clip from "my dress up darling" from TV series and second warning was just a literal meme and it somehow counted as loliposting JFL at ur kike shilling.

Ive not given you a single warning over loli posting :feelsjuice:
If you really care about what i jack off sure i will tell you if you want that bad, i jack off to non-degenerate VANILLA loli doujinshis with self insertable mc? happy? If this clown world makes impossible to get loli waifu i have to cope with something and i would have no need resorting to cunnyposting if had loli wife in the first place not that hard to understand.
Look Im not criticizing that :feelswhat:

Im taking a shit on this
Lolis guarantee three very importan things in marriage - genuine love, loyalty,
:soy:

Im not denying your cope buddy. Just calling out the hypocrisy and delusions that seems to be prevalent among you :bigbrain:
rent-free
Seethe about what lmao you should feel embarrassed that I probably know more about Japan than you do :forcedsmile:
cope if you think i care about japan i care about their copes that's about it.
Look Im just seething hard
"just have a degenerate standarts bro just date used goods bro just date someone who hates you bro :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

what you quoted is just my minimal and very morally right standarts.

Anime lolis>real life lolis

the real life ones aren’t even attractive, real life ones are like 13+:bigbrain:
Some maybe younger:feelshehe:
facts

rent-free

Rf

cope if you think i care about japan i care about their copes that's about it.

Atleast you aren't ashamed to admit that you are indeed an uncultured swine :bigbrain:
"just have a degenerate standarts bro just date used goods bro just date someone who hates you bro :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Im not telling you to do any of that you dopehead :feelshaha:
what you quoted is just my minimal and very morally right standarts.
The hypocrisy is real :feelsEhh: weren't you just shitting on "morals" ? :feelstastyman:

The hypocrisy is real :feelsEhh: weren't you just shitting on "morals" ? :feelstastyman:
do you want me to rephrase it it will still have same meaning ok here it goes.
All i want is loli wife that loves me is loyal to me and virgin and that's is very REASONABLE to have as minimum standarts.
And that's not moralfagging lmao.

do you want me to rephrase it it will still have same meaning ok here it goes.
All i want is loli wife that loves me is loyal to me and virgin and that's is very REASONABLE to have as minimum standarts.
And that's not moralfagging lmao.
But it still needed a set of morals. As you said "morally right" by your twisted standards.

If you're going to accuse others of "moralfagging" then discard your morals as well :feelsgah:

But it still needed a set of morals. As you said "morally right" by your twisted standards.

If you're going to accuse others of "moralfagging" then discard your morals as well :feelsgah:
strawman argument now real original as expected from kike shill, i will stop responding to you and add you to my ignore list there is no point arguing with agecuck you guys are cancer to humanity.

strawman argument now real original as expected from kike shill,

Aint no strawmmaning here, dont get mad just because your ignorance and hypocrisy got exposed :feelsEhh:
i will stop responding to you and add you to my ignore list
Images 44

there is no point arguing with agecuck you guys are cancer to humanity.

I am no agecuck

If you had an opportunity to slay a 14 yr old hole, I would ironically be rooting for you :feelsgah:
View attachment 582312
Put your soycuck dreams to sleep, kid :feelsjuice:

Aint no strawmmaning here, dont get mad just because your ignorance and hypocrisy got exposed :feelsEhh:
images-44-jpeg.582360

I am no agecuck

If you had an opportunity to slay a 14 yr old hole, I would ironically be rooting for you :feelsgah:
shit i really would have not responded to you but ignore is not an option on mods fuck off lmao
Put your soycuck dreams to sleep, kid :feelsjuice:
"go back to worshipping roasties"
NEVER KIKE! i will not sumbit to your degeneracy, gaslight as much as you want your shilling will never work on me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Cat dancing

None of this exists for some 20+ yr old neckbeard

13 yr old chad only :feelsjuice:
People are bluepilled if they don't think 11 year old girls aren't Chadlet only. I had a chadish friend and I saw 12 year old girls become frozen from horniness at the sight of him. Nothing boosts self esteem more than the raw expression of lust on a 12 year old girl if she's horny for you

Not once have I told you to go do that :feelsjuice:
by telling me to lower me your standarts stop pretending.
keep quoting me lmao, im well aware that kikes killed things like love and loyalty but that won't make me submit to ZOG gotta try harder.
it doesnt change a fact that my minimal standarts are VERY reasonable.

btw how much are they paying you for all the shilling ?

Thats what I've been trying to say

No Ive been pretty straightforward and never implied it :feelsjuice:
yes yes ofcourse zoggy good work with your kike shill now you can go back to your masters and rest you did well.

its getting tiresome for me arguing with your brainless arguments. all your points are just "jews killed good things so just submit to degeneracy" and general kike shilling im just wasting my time here.
Download 19

yes yes ofcourse zoggy good work with your kike shill now you can go back to your masters and rest you did well.

its getting tiresome for me arguing with your brainless arguments. all your points are just "jews killed good things so just submit to degeneracy" and general kike shilling im just wasting my time here.
View attachment 582370
You've not had a single point in this "argument" :feelstastyman: you're so broken from getting your ignorance and hypocrisy exposed that you started putting words in my mouth and having an emotional breakdown for having your bluepilled ideals stepped on :feelsEhh:
People are bluepilled if they don't think 11 year old girls aren't Chadlet only. I had a chadish friend and I saw 12 year old girls become frozen from horniness at the sight of him. Nothing boosts self esteem more than the raw expression of lust on a 12 year old girl if she's horny for you
It's hilarious how pointing out this indisputable fact led to a 2 hour back and forth posting with that poor weeb who cant even defend himself properly :feelsugh:

These bluepills are strong even among weebs :feelscry:

We can make anime real by genetically engineering foids to have loyalty
That is unfortunately a pipedream for us goyim :feelsbadman:

The only people who can afford to invest on that will not be sharing the finished product :feelsrope:

That is unfortunately a pipedream for us goyim :feelsbadman:

The only people who can afford to invest on that will not be sharing the finished product :feelsrope:
A society grows great when men plant trees whose shade they know they will not be able to enjoy

You've not had a single point in this "argument" :feelstastyman: you're so broken from getting your ignorance and hypocrisy exposed that you started putting words in my mouth and having an emotional breakdown for having your bluepilled ideals stepped on :feelsEhh:
Moron talks about ignorance ahahahaha when you are the one ignorant here.
And holy shit you sound like such a faggot i bet you are one of those guys that date foids with open relationships that's what vibe you give off :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Moron talks about ignorance ahahahaha when you are the one ignorant here.

You didn't even know that eating soy is a thing in Japan :feelshaha:

Imagine having this mental breakdown after you got exposed as a bluepilled cuck :feelsEhh:
And holy shit you sound like such a faggot i bet you are one of those guys that date foids with open relationships that's what vibe you give off :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
No I am very much incel and would never accept those conditions that you're so desperately trying to peg on me :society:

Just take your L and move on lil fella :bigbrain: