Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Loling at how millions of normies have their lives ruined by something as simple and easily avoidable as shit like unplanned pregnancy

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
20 minutes of pleasure for 20 years of pain, financial struggle and emotional turmoil

the only reason you would ever empathize with someone in that situation (irresponsibly ruined their life and usually the lives of other people around them too for the sake of short term, hedonistic pleasure) and not go "r/winstupidprizes:soy::soy:" is if you concede that sex is an essential part of life and you can't reasonably be expected to go without it forever

the only reason you would ever empathize with someone in that situation is if you concede that sex is an essential part of life and you can't reasonably be expected to go without it forever
Rayo's number IQ

Yeah, the loose foid who lives across the street from me is like 9 years younger than me, but she has two bastard kids. :feelsUgh:

It’s never unplanned, women always choose it.

it's never unplanned. a whore's purpose in life is to give birth to Chad's babies. and the sooner she does it, the faster she accomplishes her mission.

It’s never unplanned, women always choose it.
Exactly true. Foids trap the simps/chads by saying shit like "oh, I'm on birth control don't worry just cum in me!" then mysteriously that cow is now knocked up.

Surely it isn’t that hard to pull out

it's never unplanned. a whore's purpose in life is to give birth to Chad's babies. and the sooner she does it, the faster she accomplishes her mission.
I'm mostly talking about for men tbh because women can just abort

I think pregnancy is wonderful. I know it's not all lollipops and rainbows. I supported my wife every single day through her pregnancy and I helped her through the nausea, the body aches, and the terrible pain of giving birth. I know there are risks and complications and it's not something everyone wants to do. I wish I could do it, though.

My wife and I agreed we wanted a baby as soon as we had a house. Thankfully, she was able to become pregnant (I really feel for the women who can't have babies and wish they could) and we now have a toddler who is an absolute joy.

She loved being pregnant. Every day we talked about the baby growing in her womb that we couldn't wait to meet. I kissed her belly hundreds of times. And I fell in love with her all over again every time I looked at her. Her hand was pretty much glued to her belly, always rubbing it and humming a song. The bond that is formed between the mother and child is simply beautiful.

The hardest part about it is that I'll never be able to realize this wish and I never had a choice in the matter. Women can choose (in most cases) whether or not they want to become pregnant. And I don't know how the logistics of it all would work, anyway. Maybe if we lived in a world where both men and women were built with the capability to have babies, kind of like seahorses. I know it's not realistic, but if it were possible to give me a uterus transplant I'd consider it. I would go through considerable pain and effort if it meant I could get pregnant.

Every guy I've ever told has either looked at me like I'm insane or just straight-up laughed at me. Women I've told seem to understand, but nobody really takes it seriously except for my wife. She knows it's not a joke and that it's an actual dream of mine. Any guys out there agree with me?

I think pregnancy is wonderful. I know it's not all lollipops and rainbows. I supported my wife every single day through her pregnancy and I helped her through the nausea, the body aches, and the terrible pain of giving birth. I know there are risks and complications and it's not something everyone wants to do. I wish I could do it, though.

My wife and I agreed we wanted a baby as soon as we had a house. Thankfully, she was able to become pregnant (I really feel for the women who can't have babies and wish they could) and we now have a toddler who is an absolute joy.

She loved being pregnant. Every day we talked about the baby growing in her womb that we couldn't wait to meet. I kissed her belly hundreds of times. And I fell in love with her all over again every time I looked at her. Her hand was pretty much glued to her belly, always rubbing it and humming a song. The bond that is formed between the mother and child is simply beautiful.

The hardest part about it is that I'll never be able to realize this wish and I never had a choice in the matter. Women can choose (in most cases) whether or not they want to become pregnant. And I don't know how the logistics of it all would work, anyway. Maybe if we lived in a world where both men and women were built with the capability to have babies, kind of like seahorses. I know it's not realistic, but if it were possible to give me a uterus transplant I'd consider it. I would go through considerable pain and effort if it meant I could get pregnant.

Every guy I've ever told has either looked at me like I'm insane or just straight-up laughed at me. Women I've told seem to understand, but nobody really takes it seriously except for my wife. She knows it's not a joke and that it's an actual dream of mine. Any guys out there agree with me?
Thank you for sharing, here’s a golderino kind strangerino.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back