Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Loli of culture cannot be fucked by chad

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Some unenlightened say: "Your loli waifu of culture is fucking with chad right now". What is impossible. If she fuckning with chad - she is not of culture, because being of culture means not only cute teen girl, but also with refined taste and morals, atracted not to chads, but cultured men, and lacking that primitive femoidic animalistic atraction to chads. And I met teen girls in reality, who were not into chads, and were saying about them "ew, what a mammonth", just they were still not of culture, because riding cock carousel, just not with chads, but normie fuckboys

With real loli of culture I would dominate all chads, because they cannot touch her, those primitive relicts from stone age

So do lolis of culture actually exist?

I want lolis of culture but at 33 it’s getting to be more a fantasy than anything obtainable.

Maybe I should try to become a girls volleyball coach or a high school sex Ed teacher

you are wrong, loli of cultures are fucked by chads right now around the world while u cry on this forum

you are wrong, loli of cultures are fucked by chads right now around the world while u cry on this forum
Loli whores of noculture. Their place is in forced prostitution