Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Loli lovers beware, there's a whole community of Chris Hansen wannabes on youtube now!

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
It all started back when that one YouTuber EDP got exposed for wanting his cupcake . Since then a whole community has sprung up on YouTube and it's become a trend to expose people trying to meet up with lolis!

It usually goes like this they'll bait someone using a decoy profile on dating apps, to the point where you commit a crime usually in the form of sending nudes or other illegal content. Then they get them to meet up irl and that's when they spring the trap, these vigilante groups are straight up amateurs and have no authority to do what they're doing and yet they still manage to get people locked up once they turn in the evidence they pile up on you during their investigation!

Anyways I myself now have hours upon hours of content to watch people getting their lives destroyed on camera for my entertainment so hey, it is what it is I guess lol. They've shown people losing their jobs, ending of relationships and of course the arrests.

It's stunning to me that all these people are willing to talk with cameras in their faces under the rouse of it being "for their protection" . They even admit they aren't cops but always use it as a threat so the people getting busted feel they're screwed either way, but they end up royally screwed by giving them an hour worth of evidence against themselves in the form of a confession! It's also underhanded how they say they won't call the police if they cooperate but it's bull shit as it's just to get them to talk themselves into a prison cell lol. Man these guys are some high horse riding mfkers.

TLDR: Many Chris Hansen to catch a predator wannabes are on YouTube now!

You can find a number of channels now on YouTube by typing in predator poachers. But here's a few examples for you guys and keep in mind these are 5 different channels from across the country in different states. Also these are the shorter ones I've linked as on average they're interogations usually lasts an hour and a half for each catch!

Last edited:
IMAGINE THINKING TEEN WHORES WANT OLDCELS THIS IS WHY BLACKPILL IS IMPORTANT IT HELPS YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR SITUATION AND STOP FALLING FOR STUPID TRICKS MADE BY CLICK-HUNGRY WORTHLESS FUCKING DIRTBAG CUCKS

IMAGINE THINKING TEEN WHORES WANT OLDCELS THIS IS WHY BLACKPILL IS IMPORTANT IT HELPS YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR SITUATION AND STOP FALLING FOR STUPID TRICKS MADE BY CLICK-HUNGRY WORTHLESS FUCKING DIRTBAG CUCKS
Based. better than sneirs senseless schizo posting

Lolis are purely made for breeding

Guess it's a good thing I don't care about loli.

Never pursue girls lower than the age of consent where you are, it's just not worth it for the chance of getting Hansen'd. Never try and solicit nudes from under 18s because that counts as cp basically everywhere in the world. Basically just stay within the law especially with anything you do online cos it will get turned against you otherwise. I do have sympathy for these guys getting caught though many are likely incels and hopelessly teenlove-pilled. They are letting their feelings overrule logic and screw them over.
Idk what do those cucks get from this, thankfully this shit doesn't exist in my country, men can still marry 14 year olds.
What country :ha..feels:

Morocco, you can do that with the parents' consent, just find some poorfags and they'd be more than willing to give you their daughter:shhh:

It was starting to wear off, so it suddenly became forced.

this is how incels should treat normies and foids - laying traps, baiting them, and seeing them as prey. this is why it's so important to discriminate for incels and against normies and foids.

Brutal. Men love to torture other men, especially "creepy" incel pedos.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:No women, no matter the age will ever want an incel, lolicucks are simply deluding themselves

Is it true that Japan made CP illegal only in 2014?
I heard this from some anon on 4chan, but I thought he was coping.

I would never do such thing.
It's so easy to avoid all those baits. Only stupid people fall into this.
If you want to meet a teen, don't send any nudes or sexual photos. Don't talk about sex at all. Befriend her Platonic way. Your goal is to get to meet her and verify it's a real girl. And after that you continue (only Platonic friendship, no criminal way, dear FBI).
Some teens are very curious, some have father issues. So, an older guy has a chance.
And again, I would never do such a thing.

Not 1 second, also if you think that attraction to 13-17 year olds is pedophilia you can neck yourself
it's not pedophilia but there is something wrong with you if actually engage sexually with 15yos and below. Even if you are attracted to them for some reason, you should have the sense to not insert yourself in a literal child's development. Having an age of consent of 16 is fine.

You just need some game bruh.

it's not pedophilia but there is something wrong with you if actually engage sexually with 15yos and below. Even if you are attracted to them for some reason, you should have the sense to not insert yourself in a literal child's development. Having an age of consent of 16 is fine.
I'm 47. Girls in my class in 7-9 grades engaged in sex with adults. They were and now absolutely normal women with kids and even grandkids. I'm against lowering age of concent only because it will add to Chad enjoyment of life. But biologically speaking, there is nothing wrong with 13-14 having sex.

Is it true that Japan made CP illegal only in 2014?
I heard this from some anon on 4chan, but I thought he was coping.
This is true, you could possess CP till 2014 when they made it illegal so technically you had to destroy any in your possession. Actual distribution and production was illegal before that.

I watch these channels for entertainment, and the people who are caught are really fucken low IQ.

1. Why would a teenager risk pregnancy for some stranger.
2. Why won't she send nudes = automatically its a sting because they ain't going to send it to you
3. Using your real phone number, face, address, talk about your IRL job,
4. A minor has nothing in common with you why do they entertain the idea that they want something

There's a law in the US that illegally obtained evidence is not valid in a court of law. I'm not sure, but maybe lolimaxxers can use that fact to their advantage.
That does not really work because they are engaging with the decoys voluntarily. Also they use public paid databases to dox users.

I thought this was a thread about Youtubers out there catching lolicon consumers.

It's been going on wayyy before fat fuck EDP got caught slippin'

what's this got to do with lolis

How do people fall for this shit its clearly bait

Last edited:
Yet at least here in the UK if you try to talk about arab grooming gangs you get called a racist and counter-protested.