Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Loli beckylite I approached 1.5 years ago is now dating subhuman I mog

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
weird turn of events. is she happy with her subhuman? don't think he could look much worse tbh. I doubt this will last considering it's long distance and his looks even though she's muh 'trad christian' attention whore. another used cumslut coming up :feelscomfy: or she won't let him fuck tbh :feelskek: but her public image is already tarnished. anyone after this will obviously be a cuckold known to all her friends. he's only 3 years older than her compared to my 12 years :waitwhat: since her sisters are also dating low tier normies I thought I had a chance. well she gave me 30 seconds of talk time instead of the usual 2 seconds so I guess I wasn't completely wrong :feelzez: how do these subhumans ascend online? do they just instagrammaxx or something? tfw cowardly "just like all her pictures bro" ascends while brave walk up to her and strike up a conversation rots :feelskek:

Don't try to understand foids. They're retarded.

He is probably easy to control like a puppet, also she cheats on him anyway with Chad.

tfw cowardly "just like all her pictures bro" ascends while brave walk up to her and strike up a conversation rots :feelskek:
brutal as fuck, but ultimately not surprising
normies want age difference of 3 years MAX if the man is older, other way around it can be 50 years for all they care

oldcels are not even allowed to LARP a tight and innocent relationship, since young foids take several dicks anyway. they just don't take 5,000 dicks like older women which makes it completely impossible to even LARP.

post pics of her :feelsLightsaber:
can't do that buddy boyo :feelscomfy: but she is tall, has a gummy smile and a somewhat bloated, reddish 'christian girl' horseface and decent tits. yeah her face is pretty garbage tbh. it's not revolting it's just plain as fuck

since her sisters are also dating low tier normies
Wait. It means her bf is a low-tier normie too, right? And you say you mog him, right? If so, how come you're an incel if you must have an average face then?

Wait. It means her bf is a low-tier normie too, right? And you say you mog him, right? If so, how come you're an incel if you must have an average face then?
no her bf is subhuman :feelsokman: her sisters' bfs easily mog him

careful now. men are notoriously bad at rating other mens smv/ looks.

weird turn of events. is she happy with her subhuman? don't think he could look much worse tbh. I doubt this will last considering it's long distance and his looks even though she's muh 'trad christian' attention whore. another used cumslut coming up :feelscomfy: or she won't let him fuck tbh :feelskek: but her public image is already tarnished. anyone after this will obviously be a cuckold known to all her friends. he's only 3 years older than her compared to my 12 years :waitwhat: since her sisters are also dating low tier normies I thought I had a chance. well she gave me 30 seconds of talk time instead of the usual 2 seconds so I guess I wasn't completely wrong :feelzez: how do these subhumans ascend online? do they just instagrammaxx or something? tfw cowardly "just like all her pictures bro" ascends while brave walk up to her and strike up a conversation rots :feelskek:
how old is she?

how old is she?
15 :feelscomfy: possibly 16 already but I doubt it
careful now. men are notoriously bad at rating other mens smv/ looks.
he is a manlet with ultra narrow shoulders, thin oldcel tier ethnic brown hair, recessed jaw, ethnic brown eyes, nct skullcel(she skullmogs) with pencil neck. weird triangle shaped bulbous nose, shitty hairstyle, asymmetric face ....

Cuck him and take his girl.

15 :feelscomfy: possibly 16 already but I doubt it

he is a manlet with ultra narrow shoulders, thin oldcel tier ethnic brown hair, recessed jaw, ethnic brown eyes, nct skullcel(she skullmogs) with pencil neck. weird triangle shaped bulbous nose, shitty hairstyle, asymmetric face ....

then it is highly unlikely she will stick around. not sure what her purpose is but we all know some guys luck out.

then it is highly unlikely she will stick around. not sure what her purpose is but we all know some guys luck out.
she is probably larping as a good christian girl who don't care about no appearances :feelshaha:

isn't that better than him being a chad?

Females don't want guys 12 years older than them. You've watched too many movies.

Why can't we ever be THAT subhuman? :feelscry:

isn't that better than him being a chad?
nothing is good :feelsbadman::feelskek: is getting cucked by subhuman better than chad? at least if I get cucked by chad I don't feel mogged by subhuman tbhtbh :waitwhat: anyway didn't like the bitch a whole lot so it's whatever :feelscomfy:
tbh

he may be tall too
I think he's around 5'9 or something. only slightly taller than the foid
Females don't want guys 12 years older than them. You've watched too many movies.
well I don't want a used slut :feelscomfy: anyway most of the available foids where I live are either 14-18 or 30+:feelspuke:. very few university students
anyway I plan on lying about my age. I know that 6 years is perfectly acceptable among lolis :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
stop watching the anime these girls don't want some nigga 12 years older than them. only older guys they like are ones that will pull up in a charger or some shit. do you have a dodge charger? or even a job??

he's only 3 years older than her compared to my 12 years :waitwhat:
so what happened, you approached a JB and she rejected you for being old? and now she's dating a low tier normie teen?

how old are you btw?

is your avi from to your eternity
yes sir it is :feelsaww::feelsaww: igot the idea you only liked shonen but i see you watch good quality shit (if youve watched it)

Imagine being a youngcel and not fucking.

so what happened, you approached a JB and she rejected you for being old? and now she's dating a low tier normie teen?

how old are you btw?
yeah I guess I should've been more reserved about my oldceldom she didn't seem to notice at first :whatfeels: 27. was 25
stop watching the anime these girls don't want some nigga 12 years older than them. only older guys they like are ones that will pull up in a charger or some shit. do you have a dodge charger? or even a job??
I don't watch anime. no job or charger you fucking wagie. do I care? want me to buy one? :feelskek::feelscomfy: keep your redpills to yourself :redpill::feelsokman: both my grandpas ascended at 30 with virgins much younger than themselves. I'll not simp for or betabux a withered roast :feelsokman:

Imagine being a youngcel and not fucking.
tbh. you can ntmaxx and have a social circle if not utterly hideous. and jbs are encouraged to 'ltr' in their age range. not possible for oldcels who are forced to interact with roasties instead :feelskek:
How old was she? And you told her your age?
she probably just turned 14 or something. well I didn't I just said I'm done with uni when she asked :feelskek::waitwhat: so she probably thought I'm at least 23 or something. which was true. also the fact that I'm not at work might've been weird for her but she didn't inquire further :waitwhat: shoulda lied that I'm in second year or something :waitwhat::blackpill:

she probably just turned 14 or something. well I didn't I just said I'm done with uni when she asked :feelskek::waitwhat: so she probably thought I'm at least 23 or something. which was true. also the fact that I'm not at work might've been weird for her but she didn't inquire further :waitwhat: shoulda lied that I'm in second year or something :waitwhat::blackpill:
Yeah lying about your age would help with JB foids. Second year is what, 19? Maybe lie even more and say first year so you're 18, because these days people get all retarded and paranoid about "muh age gaps"

Yeah lying about your age would help with JB foids. Second year is what, 19? Maybe lie even more and say first year so you're 18, because these days people get all retarded and paranoid about "muh age gaps"
second year is mostly 20 I believe. well I don't think I can lie that I'm in first year any more tbh :feelskek: there was a foid(in early 20s it seemed) 3 years ago who asked for ID when buying alcohol but that was probably just because I have lean high schooler looking body (wristlet). but I'm bigger now anyway and probably look older tbh so the best I can lie is 21 I imagine tbhtbh :feelscomfy::feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back