Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL @ you if you don't train your neck

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
2yziikw.jpg

10x8pdf.jpg

1yobdh.jpg

ykPPpBa.jpg

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7MCjaJ02eQ[/video]

"incels" who aren't fit/jacked = lazy fat fuck volcels, start leanmaxxing and gymcelling now! 

inb4 "gymcel is cope it only works for chad" being an ugly gymcel >>>>>>>> fat ugly neckbeard basment dweller incel who thinks gymcelling is cope.

I highly doubt I'm being rejected for my neck especially with my beard you can barely see it the problem is my ethnic features this is all a cope

Stop posting redpilled bullshit bro. It's OVER for us. Period

If both the ugly gymcel and the fat and ugly lazy incel are not going to get laid, why go to the effort of gymcelling? Obviously it's good to be active but to gymcel, especially with most incels having hormonal profiles befitting old men or females? Hahahaha!!

This can help a lot of 6/10 guys out for sure. Makes you look less like a kid, which is what I suffer from.

it might help for 5-6
not subhumans like us
The redpill is that way -------->

has this allowed you to escape inceldom OP?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg&t[/video]

Jee I sure do love redpills

Y9Djwlbh.jpg

Stanx22 said:
Jockcel said:
Stop posting redpilled bullshit bro. It's OVER for us. Period

easiest looksmax you can ever do besides mewing and squinting

Neck training is pure cope

lmfao at any incel doing weight training

UncannyValley said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg&t[/video]

Jee I sure do love redpills

Y9Djwlbh.jpg

Lmaooo this video is BRILLIANT!

Got a huge neck and still incel.

Your point?

Blackpill101 said:
Got a huge neck and still incel.

Your point?

nvm then you are a truecel lol this only works for 4-7/10 normalfags, lol its over for us

TRP nonsense detected
I've been lifting for 13 years.
Time and energy invested: SIGNIFICANT
Female interest: NONE

Just lol @ idiots like me who put in all this effort and got nothing from it. Hopefully this just-lift-bro nonsense will be debunked when enough guys try it and get nothing.

TheRealChincel said:
If both the ugly gymcel and the fat and ugly lazy incel are not going to get laid, why go to the effort of gymcelling?

It's just busywork to keep hope alive. No one should fall for this.

This is supreme cope, you really think advancedwarfarecel (copythatcel?) trains his neck? and yet he still got picked to be in EBGames shitty ad, and probably got tons of bitches as a reward

maxresdefault.jpg

I have a pencil neck.

Recon9 said:
This is supreme cope, you really think advancedwarfarecel trains his neck? and yet he still got picked to be in EBGames shitty ad, and probably got tons of bitches as a reward

maxresdefault.jpg

He's incel tier without the neck

Anyone who is not gymceling and looksmaxing is a volcel. You talk shit without even trying once.

You can only grow it so much, its mostly related to frame dude

Dude these guys have NATURALLY big necks. You will NEVER get a neck like that with autistic training. You'll just look like a deformed goblin with massive veins on his neck.

it can give you sleep apnea

Can confirm gymceling does help, I was a really ugly bloatcel (still ugly but less so) and after about a year of semi serious lifting and lean maxing I got my first kiss last year but I have yet to ascend, so while it may not work for everyone it has worked for me so far. PM me for my face before and after.

Lol at gymcelling to begin with, but even more lol at 'neck training'. As soon as anyone sees you doing neck curls, it's over for you boyo. The piss will be taken mercilessly and relentlessly.