Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lol now the media are rubbing it in universitycels faces in the U.K.

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
The blackpill is now in full sight Puttttty BOYOS and the U.K. media on the left seem to be trying to get universitycels to rope quicker than erdohan's turkish lira.

They are pumping out material not even passively shitting on uk unversity cels, claiming surveys done that paint a huge halo on girls at university not having as much sex compared to other generations, pumping the virtue signalling for them, while the men get virgin shamed with only stats displaying virgin rates, kissless rates.

sorry paywall i am not god therefore I cant remove paywalls so dont herr derr complain at paywall, its just used as evidence of the article

The crap that is being produced is pathetic
people are going to University for friends and not relationships with friends being a priority OVER RELATIONSHIPS, IN THE MOST VIRULENT PERIOD OF YOUR LIFE AS A MAN (18-23), THIS IS UTTERLY RIDICULOUS ITS ABSOLUTE BASELESS CRAP.

Its the same utter bollucks again, EVERYTHING IS EXPLORED EXCEPT WOMEN'S HYPERGAMY, as the reason for less sex as a WHOLE being had on campus at U.K. Universities.

Its utterly unbelievable the ringfencing of the subject matter, ANYTHING THAT QUESTIONS WOMENS MORALS, OR GOODNESS JUST IS NOT EVEN ADDRESSED ITS NOT EVEN APPROACHED AS A REASON FOR THE DILEMMA ITS INSANE.

Its like playing football and noone scoring BBBBBBBUT THERE NOT BEING A BALL, AND NO ONE ASKING AREN'T WE MEANT TO BE KICKING A BALL AROUND THIS PITCH TO SCORE

GOOD, except it's because we have a lot of Chinese people who don't fuck here

People actually pay 3 pounds to read a newspaper jfl?

sorry paywall i am not god therefore I cant remove paywalls so dont herr derr complain at paywall, its just used as evidence of the article

thanks

these lines are the most pathetic from the witch writer

“I would say the student sex thing is a baby boomer obsession, and quite a male one,” she says. “The pill, easy access to abortion was a game changer for a whole generation and that did shift everything for students.”

which reads shift power to women, while also attacking throwing men under the bus by attributing all the negatives of sex to men, ITS PATHETIC SELF SERVING CRAP

The whole frame of the article is about how sex affects women, how it should serve their needs, the issues around THEIR MOST IMPORTANT ISSUES EG CONSENT AND THE BIG R.
LITERAL RADIO SILENCE ON MEN, AND THE UNEQUAL DATING SCENE, THE INEQUALITY OF DATING REQUIREMENTS, THE JACKED UP TINDER AND ONLINE DATING PARADIGM WHICH IS COMPLETELY DISTORTING THE MARKET.
no addressing if the rise of the apps has damaged real life dating, the dynamics of dating

just HERR DERR I WANDER WHY THERE ARE MORE MEN THAN EVER THAT ARE SEXLESS, OH WELL ITS JEEEZ THEIR FAULT THOSE STINKY INKWELLS THEY DIDNT TIE 27 BOOTSTRAPS UP TO THEIR EARS 25 TIMES A DAY ITS THEIR PROBLEM AND WE ARE EMPOWEREED
TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thanks

these lines are the most pathetic from the witch writer

“I would say the student sex thing is a baby boomer obsession, and quite a male one,” she says. “The pill, easy access to abortion was a game changer for a whole generation and that did shift everything for students.”

which reads shift power to women, while also attacking throwing men under the bus by attributing all the negatives of sex to men, ITS PATHETIC SELF SERVING CRAP

The whole frame of the article is about how sex affects women, how it should serve their needs, the issues around THEIR MOST IMPORTANT ISSUES EG CONSENT AND THE BIG R.
LITERAL RADIO SILENCE ON MEN, AND THE UNEQUAL DATING SCENE, THE INEQUALITY OF DATING REQUIREMENTS, THE JACKED UP TINDER AND ONLINE DATING PARADIGM WHICH IS COMPLETELY DISTORTING THE MARKET.
no addressing if the rise of the apps has damaged real life dating, the dynamics of dating

just HERR DERR I WANDER WHY THERE ARE MORE MEN THAN EVER THAT ARE SEXLESS, OH WELL ITS JEEEZ THEIR FAULT THOSE STINKY INKWELLS THEY DIDNT TIE 27 BOOTSTRAPS UP TO THEIR EARS 25 TIMES A DAY ITS THEIR PROBLEM AND WE ARE EMPOWEREED
TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
tbh just another opportunity for them to gloat and guys that are already in relationships with women to shit on single men.

STOP LINKING TO PAYWALLS!

YOU GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING jew!