Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL. NONE of you would LTR your looksmatched femoid

visage

visage

Banned
-
How do i know?

Because i wouldnt either. Why the fuck would i ltr a subhuman and risk creating more subhumans?????? Jfl at your cope if you deny this. We are all hypocritcels. And i would burn every single one of you alive if it meant i could be 6+ you subhuman garbage worthless pieces of subhuman shit fuck you all ngl!!!!!!!

I would if she was a virgin. Also I don't think people realize how good looking their looksmatch truly is, especially with fakeup and shit. I mean just look at this.

It's over for many men.

Last edited:
I would if she actually loved me

And i would burn every single one of you alive if it meant i could be 6+ you subhuman garbage worthless pieces of subhuman shit fuck you all ngl!!!!!!!
Same. Fuck this faggy bro shit. None of you are my bros, you're all selfish trash like all human filth.
I'd punch babies to death to be tall and 7/10.

My only requirements for a looksmatch foid:

-Dont smoke
-Dont drink
-Aspiring for wellpaying job
-Virgin
-Never madeout/kissed with a guy
-Never had any form of sex
-Loves me
-Not fat

-Virgin
These things are not compatible in a female, you can only have one or the other, this is literally the option between a roastie and a virgin.

-Dont smoke
-Dont drink
-Has depth(intelligence in the broad sense)
-Virgin
-Loves me
-Not fat

Whats LTR stand for, im not aware?

What's wrong with foids!?
Their biological purpose is literally just designed for child rearing, sex, and creating social stability in small communities. If they go beyond that chaos ensues. This can only be fixed with Eugenics.

im not the most ugly person in the world if i took better care of myself female hypergamy is the problem they only go for 10/10 while i currently am a 4/10 maybe up to 6/10 if i spent a bunch of money and got surgery, male celibacy rates is growing average men are losing as well thanks to female degeneracy eventually it will get so bad the majority of men will be incels, will refuse to work or contribute and society will collapse

I would. If she's virgin and white

I would indeed LTR my looksmatch.

Given our circumstances I highly doubt any of us would get a situation where our LM would talk to us or even want to be with us. But the fact that some people would have theoretical requirements if said situation would happen just sounds like a contradiction

My looksmax won't even look me in the eyes, they pretend I don't exist, as if I am not even a human being.
But I actually would still LTR below my looksmax

But the fact that some people would have theoretical requirements if said situation would happen just sounds like a contradiction
:soy: :y'all: *thinks its a contradiction to not be a cuck*

fuck you cunt

Everyone here would. What type of bluepilled cope shit is this thread REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:soy: :y'all: *thinks its a contradiction to not be a cuck*

fuck you cunt
lol at how you instantly go into defense mode instead of an actual debate
If your looksmatch actually wanted to be with you no strings attached. no cucks by chad or any risk of infidelity. How is this being a cuck if its ldr. Are you stupid? The only reason why half of the foids cuck everyone that's their LM is because they "settle" for their LM but still desire chad. If they legit wanted their LM no settling it's a different story. How are you this braindead to not understand the difference

How do i know?

Because i wouldnt either. Why the fuck would i ltr a subhuman and risk creating more subhumans?????? Jfl at your cope if you deny this. We are all hypocritcels. And i would burn every single one of you alive if it meant i could be 6+ you subhuman garbage worthless pieces of subhuman shit fuck you all ngl!!!!!!!
Maybe you should fuck off and try r/inceltears/ then you fucking faggot. Fuck you.

These things are not compatible in a female, you can only have one or the other, this is literally the option between a roastie and a virgin.

Exactly

-Virgin

JFL dude at this point I have to ask what the fuck do you have to offer, you want a woman who has the resources to trade up, but is also a virgin and won't leave you, want kind of retarded shit is that. I look at everything in life as a deal, a tradeoff, and being fair, you are demanding too much shit with this combination right here, if you get a faithful virgin wife who will never leave you, then she is fulfilling the traditional female role, you now have to reciprocate with a sacrifice comparable to what she has on the table to offer, you have to work and provide for her as part of your traditional male role

You lost me at that combo right there, that is fucking ridiculous, she's doing all of that shit, what the fuck are you offering, some of you guys act as if you're Chad's or something, you want a thin wage cuck never kissed virgin who loves you, what does she get?

Apparently this is a cuck!!!!!!

The problem with a lot of incels on this site is they aren't operating on logic, just blind emotion, there's no consistency, you have double standards

If you want a traditional women then you have to be a traditional man, its a fair trade, especially when the person you are trading against has way more buying power and options, and is pretty much doing you a favor even taking the deal when they can get better deals elsewhere

The response of the guy I replied to and you, show the complete lack of self awareness some of you guys have, its like your brain is on sleep mode

You can't be logical only when it fits the narrative you want, and then when its inconvenient you give yourself a pass and start making emotional arguments, thats not consistent

The problem with a lot of incels on this site is they aren't operating on logic, just blind emotion, there's no consistency, you have double standards

If you want a traditional women then you have to be a traditional man, its a fair trade, especially when the person you are trading against has way more buying power and options, and is pretty much doing you a favor even taking the deal when they can get better deals elsewhere

The response of the guy I replied to and you, show the complete lack of self awareness some of you guys have, its like your brain is on sleep mode

You can't be logical only when it fits the narrative you want, and then when its inconvenient you give yourself a pass and start making emotional arguments, thats not consistent
Can't tell if you understood what I said as sarcasm or not. Just incase you didn't I was being sarcastic. People on here think giving anything to a female in return = cuck or :soy:. Which is simply a misconception and a contradiction to the whole point of being "incel". If in theory a foid like you expressed actually wanted to talk and be in ldr with a "incel" and the incel says something like "I don't want to be with you because of your life priorities! You have no work ethic!!". Then I automatically assume that this "incel" wasn't ever an incel at any given moment. I don't know why that's incorrect to think.

lol at how you instantly go into defense mode instead of an actual debate
If your looksmatch actually wanted to be with you no strings attached. no cucks by chad or any risk of infidelity. How is this being a cuck if its ldr. Are you stupid? The only reason why half of the foids cuck everyone that's their LM is because they "settle" for their LM but still desire chad. If they legit wanted their LM no settling it's a different story. How are you this braindead to not understand the difference
keep spouting your bluepill fantasy unicorn shit fag.

-Dont smoke
-Dont drink
-Virgin
-Loves me
-Not fat
This is pretty unrealistic tbh. I only have a few requirements that are really easy to meet.
-Don't be a bitch, nag me, or cause drama.
-Don't cheat on me
-Don't eat 100,000 calories a day
-Be somewhat hygenic at least
That's it, really. I will take care of any woman who can meet these standards.

im not the most ugly person in the world if i took better care of myself female hypergamy is the problem they only go for 10/10 while i currently am a 4/10 maybe up to 6/10 if i spent a bunch of money and got surgery, male celibacy rates is growing average men are losing as well thanks to female degeneracy eventually it will get so bad the majority of men will be incels, will refuse to work or contribute and society will collapse

How do i know?

I would fucking LTR a foid who is lower than me so stfu

Well, it depends on how you put it about my manletism: tall women for me, because tall women are generaly less desirable, like short men, so we're looksmatched, or short women because i'm short as well? Faces equally ugly by PSL, of course.

If tall women, then i would go for it. At least my son will have a chance to inherit mother height genes and it would be already easier for him than it is for me.

-Dont smoke
-Dont drink
-Virgin
-Loves me
-Not fat

Nice volcel list bro.

Exactly

JFL dude at this point I have to ask what the fuck do you have to offer, you want a woman who has the resources to trade up, but is also a virgin and won't leave you, want kind of retarded shit is that. I look at everything in life as a deal, a tradeoff, and being fair, you are demanding too much shit with this combination right here, if you get a faithful virgin wife who will never leave you, then she is fulfilling the traditional female role, you now have to reciprocate with a sacrifice comparable to what she has on the table to offer, you have to work and provide for her as part of your traditional male role

You lost me at that combo right there, that is fucking ridiculous, she's doing all of that shit, what the fuck are you offering, some of you guys act as if you're Chad's or something, you want a thin wage cuck never kissed virgin who loves you, what does she get?
I literally mirrored myself and made her a female.

If those standards are "high" to you, then that shows how fucked the world is.
If I'm a KHHV, I'd preferably like a KHHV as well; furthermore if I'm aspiring to be in a high paying job, I'm not dating some whore who stays on the couch all day.

She gets her equal.
Welcome back @Grotesque

Good luck with that
Worth a shot tbh

My real looksmatch is cute adorable loli, not physical looksmatch

This is pretty unrealistic tbh. I only have a few requirements that are really easy to meet.
-Don't be a bitch, nag me, or cause drama.
-Don't cheat on me
-Don't eat 100,000 calories a day
-Be somewhat hygenic at least
That's it, really. I will take care of any woman who can meet these standards.
That's would be my very BASIC realistic, although I'd add "has never had sex".
Nice volcel list bro.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

That foid is literally a mirror image of me, it's fucked up that my only CHANCE (not even guaranteed) is a 37 year old used up whore.

If those standards are "high" to you, then that shows how fucked the world is.
If I'm a KHHV, I'd preferably like a KHHV as well;
Well, virgin girl was always more valuable than virgin male, at all times. Not denying that modern dating is fucked beyond any reasonable doubt, but still.

-Dont smoke
-Dont drink
-Virgin
-Loves me
-Not fat
Just lol at this, why would you give a fuck?

As long as she isn’t a land whale then I’ll gladly be in a LTR. I’m not a fatass so I don’t deserve one

Just lol at this, why would you give a fuck?
She won't be comparing you to Chad who she made out with.

More likely to be very intimate and not doing it for the 738495th time.