Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL most of the people that hates me here

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
are typically/usually Fakecels, Volcels, Religiouscels, Toughguycels, and Antidegeneratecels (even though I'm much more purer than them).

DQmTGKXmAQZLJLRhpqk7qxG4ftPgiMUci7X3DTe6uWkLf8a

what type of cels do you think hates you?

Last edited:
The non-weebcels / redneck cels

2f0.png

And high schoolers. The towncel troll.

Although, some people try to feign alphaness with their avatars. Including me to a certain degree, but some people go laughably overboard with it.

>not displaying your manliness with moe avatars

e2632f2e14802e790dcc3c07498fefb738d2f0d9_00.jpg

All cels tbh. My posts are just too high quality

Are you a supporter of the new jackets he's making?
I support everything he does, mrhaircut33 is truly the Elon Musk of incels.

are typically/usually Fakecels, Volcels, Religiouscels, Toughguycels, and Antidegeneratecels (even though I'm much more purer than them).

DQmTGKXmAQZLJLRhpqk7qxG4ftPgiMUci7X3DTe6uWkLf8a

what type of cels do you think hates you?
They overcompensate for secretly wanting a piece of that boipucci.

your avatar tripped me the fuck out

The anti-degenerate crowd, whether religious or not.

*most of the people who hate me here

I hate your annoying anime gifs and pics

> Doesn't want Blackcels to be discriminated.

> But wants to discriminate Animefags

Okay dude.
The fuck? What kind of logic is this? I said I hate your anime gifs and pics because its cringy and its ALWAYS some stupid girls. If you want to use "discrimation" in such a broad way, you can basically say almost anything is discriminatory.

Im hated by pedocels,vegancels and commiecels.
Also, im an Antidegeneratecel lol,why should i hate you?

Given the path you are taking probably no, taking care of your health is important so please at least try it.
I will,i just need to look into it more.

Didnt that guy got destroyed by Vegan Gains and admitted that video was a "meme"? Not to mention Vegan Gains challenged him to a cage match which he refused/didnt even respond?
Im not sure, but soy is dangerous. Also, cant you be a soy-free vegan?

Why do you think soy is dangerous? Also yes, you can.
Soy creates weaker men by blocking Test and adding estrogne.Dont consume soy bro.

Last edited:
Soy creates soy boy's by blocking Test and adding estrogne. Big soy is trying to get us under their control so we buy more soy.Dont consume soy bro.

You can't simply restate common memes when you're responding to a scientific study posted by the other user (which, by the way, argues against what you wrote). Do research to back up your claims.

While there are studies on both sides, and this study admitted its own weaknesses as well, beyond that there are numerous other issues with a soy-based diet. One of the major ones is that it inhibits the transmission of serotonin precursors through the blood-brain barrier.

Can you cite the source please? That sounds interesting, i would love to read it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

This is the fertstert version of the first study.

http://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(10)00368-7/abstract

i dont hate you.... the idea of hating a person i wont meet in real life probably... is stupid.... only people i hate are bullies/ and people who make fun of others put down other people with the intent of rasing themselves up..