Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol. I've just cut my long hair (4+ yrs).

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
And I don't regret it, did it like an hour ago. Also I've completely shaved it bald, I was contemplating to cut my hair for a month...

I think I may miss having long hair past my shoulders though :/.

Ill miss your luscious hair :(

Lol. You've never seen it, you could still act like I have long hair. I just want to get a job and got tired of having long hair.
I’ve seen it ;) it won’t be be the same. Why didn’t you just cut it medium not all the bald?

I'm extremely ugly + shy and I don't even want share a pic of my shaved hair, sorry dude :(.
Post pic of someonr with your hair style. This is mine. It grows up, not down. You're lucky if yours does.

Tmp 4995 385aeb08c4f54c529238a07e4916557321636909908

Post pic of someonr with your hair style. This is mine. It grows up, not down. You're lucky if yours does.

View attachment 4403
Long patted dirty blonde hair to the side, like this dude below, of course a lot longer than this one.

long-guy-hair-styles-1.jpg

I’ve seen it ;) it won’t be be the same. Why didn’t you just cut it medium not all the bald?
I just got tired of having hair (washing and brushing it takes too long), but there's a peach blonde fuzz all over my scalp though.

Damn. I've been trying to grow my hair out for ages. I don't know if I could keep it up for 4 years though, so that is quite an achievement. Do you think you'll grow it out again?

Long patted dirty blonde hair to the side, like this dude below, of course a lot longer than this one.

I just got tired of having hair (washing and brushing it takes too long), but there's a peach blonde fuzz all over my scalp though.
would fuck from behind no homo

Damn. I've been trying to grow my hair out for ages. I don't know if I could keep it up for 4 years though, so that is quite an achievement. Do you think you'll grow it out again?
Just let your hair grow and that's all :). And using other means to cope, would help you get by anyways. Maybe when I go back to uni for postgrad after two years of undergrad and a year or two of working as a programmer (or some IT guy).

Also what do you think about the anime I've recommended you? Also who's that as your profile and what anime is it? I think I want to watch that :).

Its for the best, long hair only, if you are facially unattractive having long hair will just make you look uglier.

All I can imagine is avatar aang when I think about you now

did this in january, after going like 3 years without cutting my hair. Can't wait until it grows long again because hair halo is the realist thing there is.

Great now you can't Larp As a girl;););););)

Just let your hair grow and that's all :). And using other means to cope, would help you get by anyways. Maybe when I go back to uni for postgrad after two years of undergrad and a year or two of working as a programmer (or some IT guy).

Also what do you think about the anime I've recommended you? Also who's that as your profile and what anime is it? I think I want to watch that :).

I'll see how things go.

And yes, Elfin Lied was pretty good. There were a lot of graphic and deep, surreal scenes, which is my kind of thing. I thought it was alright, and even a little bit reminiscent to that of Serial Experiments Lain, which is the anime the character in my profile pic is from. She is called Lain, by the way. It's probably one of the most well-known experimental anime series.

i did a LDARbuzz a while back. havent had haircut in 8 months

I'm a black guy larping as a white guy.

megumin__konosuba_by_ahdaqinthara-dc5jtha.jpg
wait wat. You dyed it? I don't think that's a good look unless you are some kind of Melanesian or mixed.
hqdefault.jpg

It just looks like you're trying to be an anime character if it's not natural.

did this in january, after going like 3 years without cutting my hair. Can't wait until it grows long again because hair halo is the realist thing there is.
Dam bro. How do you feel after cutting your long hair?

I think people do treat differently, if you have hair vs no hair. Yeah, you're right.

i did a LDARbuzz a while back. havent had haircut in 8 months
What's having medium hair like for you? Is it your longest?

Great now you can't Larp As a girl;););););)
Lol. I suck at larping, teach me your mentalcel ways.

Dam bro. How do you feel after cutting your long hair?

I think people do treat differently, if you have hair vs no hair. Yeah, you're right.
My hair was somewhat curly and very voluminous, so it was a big pain maintaining it. It look like 2 hours to properly air dry, and blow drying took around 10 minutes. I also had to shower for a very long time to properly clean it. Combing was almost impossible; I'd be in extreme pain because of how easy it tangled and I ended up damaging it a lot when I combed, but I still did so every day because it would tie in knots if I didn't. Honestly, it looked nice, but near the end it was becoming so stressful and annoying that I just shaved my head one night. I probably won't let it grow as long as before (a strand of hair was long almost to my elbows when straightened), but I will keep it to mid length (and no more painful combing).

People used to compliment me a lot for my hair, even girls. But now no one says anything. No one looks at me anymore, and I think I look a lot worse. Good hair makes you stand out a lot, I dare say it can even add a point or two. Oh well. I'll pm you a pic of my former hair, if you want.

Tfw can’t even grow hair :(

Probably the right decision, long hair only looks good with a thick beard or if the hair is curly.

Don't worry, it will grow back
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

Lol. You've never seen it, you could still act like I have long hair. I just want to get a job and got tired of having long hair.

I'm extremely ugly + shy and I don't even want share a pic of my shaved hair, sorry dude :(.
It's fine boyo.

If I had long hair past my shoulders I would kms because I would look like a truecel

Op i legit thought you were transitioning lmao

I hope you are happy with your decision

@towncel I thought you were leaving

I used to have long aspie hair too. I cut it a year ago to appear more NT

Tfw can’t even grow hair :(
It's not what its cracked up to be, that's for sure.

Probably the right decision, long hair only looks good with a thick beard or if the hair is curly.
Probably.

Don't worry, it will grow back
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg
Oh well.
akczHvG.png

If I had long hair past my shoulders I would kms because I would look like a truecel
Hair or no hair, who cares man.

I used to have long aspie hair too. I cut it a year ago to appear more NT
long hair could hide some of your sub-humanness, but at this point, idc.