Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just shaved my head

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
I shaved my head bald a few minutes ago, due to my scalp receding really fucking bad.
Seriously, the fringe always looked like shit, even when I combed the fringe down and parted it with a wet comb.
My town can get really windy and blow my fringe back, fucking it up, so I would have to fix it again.
I would even be sure to pocket a comb and small mirror whenever I go out.
My sidebangs and backbangs have almost not receded at all, but the receding is more noticeable on the scalp.
At first, I was in denial about my receding hairline, but I started to realize this and I couldn't bear it anymore.
So, I thought fuck it and shaved it, better to have no hair than receding hair if you ask me.

I think bald kinda looks a bit OK on me, I have the face for it.
The problem is that now, whenever I'm out and about, I'll have to wear a beanie.
I don't want to be mocked by dumb, inbred britcunts for being bald.
I've shaved my head bald before and I've been called a skinhead.
And these are the exact same fags who suck themselves off over how their so kind, caring, tolerant and accepting of others, regardless of looks.
Seriously, fuck these assholes, for all they know, I could have had cancer and lost my hair to the chemo.
So, they could have potentially have been mocking someone for losing their hair to cancer.
Obviously this is not true, I've never had cancer, nor does it run in my bloodline, but they do not know that.
Seriously, britishers are disgusting, unlikable piles of pigshit.

My hair is not completely gone, it'll grow back after a while, though, maybe not all of it.
I'm currently building up some savings for a full hair transplant.
There are a few clinics in town that specialize in hair transplant, I've read the reviews and the results are very promising.
Problem is, the transplant will go up for a pretty penny, this is no secret.
Even this bald and short christcuck who runs a soup kitchen I occasionally go to knows this.

'til then, I'll settle for a wig for the time being.

Last edited:
Im sorry boyo

pics or larp
My phones broken and I can't spare the cash to get it fixed.
And the price of getting it fixed is pretty steep.
I seriously, literally have absolutely no reason to larp about this.
I have nothing to gain from larping about this.

My phones broken and I can't spare the cash to get it fixed.
And the price of getting it fixed is pretty steep.
I seriously, literally have absolutely no reason to larp about this.
I have nothing to gain from larping about this.
Something a larper would say :feelswhat:

I shaved my head bald a few minutes ago, due to my scalp receding really fucking bad.
Seriously, the fringe always looked like shit, even when I combed the fringe down and parted it with a wet comb.
My town can get really windy and blow my fringe back, fucking it up, so I would have to fix it again.
I would even be sure to pocket a comb and small mirror whenever I go out.
My sidebangs and backbangs have almost not receded at all, but the receding is more noticeable on the scalp.
At first, I was in denial about my receding hairline, but I started to realize this and I couldn't bear it anymore.
So, I though fuck it and shaved it, better to have no hair than receding hair if you ask me.

I think bald kinda looks a bit OK on me, I have the face for it.
The problem is that now, whenever I'm out and about, I'll have to wear a beanie.
I don't want to be mocked by dumb, inbred britcunts for being bald.
I've shaved my head bald before and I've been called a skinhead.
And these are the exact same fags who suck themselves off over how their so kind, caring, tolerant and accepting of other, regardless of looks.
Seriously, fuck these assholes, for all they know, I could have had cancer and lost my hair to the chemo.
So, they can have possibly have been mocking someone for losing their hair to cancer.
Obviously this is not true, I've never had cancer, nor does it run in my bloodline, bu they do not know that.
Seriously, britishers are disgusting, unlikable piles of pigshit.

My hair is not completely gone, it'll grow back after a while, though, maybe not all of it.
I'm currently building up some savings for a full hair transplant.
There are a few clinics in town that specialize in hair transplant, I've read the reviews and the results are very promising.
Problem is, the transplant will go up for a pretty penny, this is no secret.
Even this bald and short christcuck who runs a soup kitchen I occasionally go to knows this.

'til then, I'll settle for a wig for the time being.
Are you a currycel that lives in the UK? You hate on "britishers" a lot.

Are you a currycel that lives in the UK? You hate on "britishers" a lot.
No, I'm white as snow.
I hate britishers because they hated me first.
They never made me feel like one of their own and have always found a reason to discriminate against me or exclude me, socially.
Me being socially awkward due to being neglected by my family and being on the spectrum also doesn't help.

It's good that you have the face for it.
I wear a cap everytime I go out because once I shave bald my hair grows out unevenly and I can't style it for the life of me.
I'm worried this might result in me balding sooner than later.

It's good that you have the face for it.
I wear a cap everytime I go out because once I shave bald my hair grows out unevenly and I can't style it for the life of me.
I'm worried this might result in me balding sooner than later.
I don't think the bald look is a bad thing, some can pull it off.
I used to know a guy will chose to shave his head bald because he didn't like his hair.
Problem is that SOYciety really seems to have a massive prejudice against bald men for some reason.
Seriously, have you ever noticed that lots of villains in movies, comics, and games have been bald?
There's even a page on tvtropes about this.

Last edited:
have you ever noticed that lots of villains in movies, comics, and games have been bald?
There's even a page on tvtropes about this.
Wich is fucking boring and repetitive

It is actually over for you :feelscry:

No, I'm white as snow.
I hate britishers because they hated me first.
They never made me feel like one of their own and have always found a reason to discriminate against me or exclude me, socially.
Me being socially awkward due to being neglected by my family and being on the spectrum also doesn't help.
You are probably a slavcel then I presume? Maybe Polish?

You are probably a slavcel then I presume? Maybe Polish?
No, I'm 100% english, same with my parents and grandparents.
I also have an english first name, middle and last name.