Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lol, Its happening: Dating advice finally reaches blackpill territory.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
As I have foretold in this ancient thread:

Dating advice offered by normies is slowly converging towards the hopelessness of the blackpill.

First it was “Just be yourself”.

Until recently it was “work on yourself”.

And soon it will be “maybe, if you’re lucky”.

Future generations of 1-7/10 men will not even have the remote expectation to get a girlfriend, the blackpill will be mainstream.

Don’t believe me? Here is a post from the most bluepilled of bluepillers, confirming my prophecy:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wraq12/incels_exist_because_they_take_societys/

“At the end of the day, incels need to learn (perhaps the hard way) that romantic relationships are a privilege, not a right.”

It’s a privilege for Chad.

“and even when they do everything that society advises them to do to be a more attractive mate, that they might still not succeed”

Just play the rigged game bro.

Truly, the similarities between dating and late-stage capitalism are hard to ignore.

:lul::lul::lul: if you don't have a girl just change your sex bro it's that easy and get loaded in the ass by others :soy::foidSoy:

There is no way in hell that the growing number of incels will just sit down and be okay with this.

The truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

Future generations of 1-7/10 men will not even have the remote expectation to get a girlfriend
I still dont understand how you call yourself a blackpilled man yet are obsessed with getting a gf

There is no way in hell that the growing number of incels will just sit down and be okay with this.
They will have to be pacified with heavy drugs and brainwashing. However, violence against women will increase with male frustration.

Will you do anything about it? No one will and there will be no one to do anything about it, just sit back and relax while the world implodes

I still dont understand how you call yourself a blackpilled man yet are obsessed with getting a gf
My romantic soul wants a girlfriend with which to have an equal and happy relationship but my black pilled mind knows that is not possible because of female nature.

My romantic soul wants a girlfriend with which to have an equal and happy relationship but my black pilled mind knows that is not possible because of female nature.
Muh romantic soul :lul::lul::lul:

Nigga this isn't FDS, fuck off with that femenine explanation :feelskek:

Will you do anything about it? No one will and there will be no one to do anything about it, just sit back and relax while the world implodes
we'll see what happens.

i like how these retards say that havimg a girlfriend doesn't make you happy after already experiencing love , am like its so easy for you to say since it happened to you

We grow stronger by the day. Keep pushing brocels!

They agree with Incels on every topic, this is not new. Actually, this is more common than not. The problem with Incel Tears is that they only seem to read and pay attention to the Larpers, I almost never see them discussing and trying to debunk the BP truth.

LOL, just imagining they secretly agree with us, deep down they know it's the truth. The truth doesn't come in a vacuum...it comes from the reality we all have experienced!:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

If you look at rape statictics in the west you can see that many don't take it anymore.

LOL, just imagining they secretly agree with us, deep down they know it's the truth. The truth doesn't come in a vacuum...it comes from the reality we all have experienced!:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

What a stupid fucking take.

I don't give a fuck about the impressions society has about women or how relationships are portrayed as easy-access.

It's a non-sequitur. I am upset because this life is not fair. I am rotting in loneliness while others, born with good looks, have no difficulty finding romance.

[SHIT HATERS] exist because they take society's unrealistic expectations about [TASTY SHIT] as gospel and then get angry because they feel as entitled to [TASTY SHIT] on the messaging they got from an early age.
Maybe I don't eat shit because I don't want to, or because it doesn't taste good, not because some dumbass tried to convince me eating shit was a good idea.

Muh romantic soul :lul::lul::lul:

Nigga this isn't FDS, fuck off with that femenine explanation :feelskek:
I know that the desire for a gf is inherently detrimental to me but it’s part of me.
And everyone who tries to convince me that I should let go of this most human of desires can fuck off.

I know that the desire for a gf is inherently detrimental to me but it’s part of me.
And everyone who tries to convince me that I should let go of this most human of desires can fuck off.
Nah keep them, I know full well it's impossible to change beta mentality

Jfl, I bet this was written by some low empathy fat white woman who's already had her fill of relationships and sex and gotten it out of her system. She's basically telling us to "suck it up" and ignore our biological urge to reproduce, which is our number one drive. Easy to say for you. If women were suffering from inceldom they would be bitching and clamoring for governmental intervention like they do for every other petty thing.

IT chimps inadvertently acknowledges the blackpill!:feelshaha:

They agree with Incels on every topic, this is not new. Actually, this is more common than not. The problem with Incel Tears is that they only seem to read and pay attention to the Larpers, I almost never see them discussing and trying to debunk the BP truth.

It's because they can't deboonk all the studies showing the importance of looks. They know certain groups of men like autists and manlets are fucked in today's dating market. When they're not screenshotting edgy larpers, they've resolved to saying that there's a good chance that we will never find anybody and we need to somehow be happy with that.

Last edited:
If women were suffering from inceldom they would be bitching and clamoring for governmental intervention like they do for every other petty thing.

Society seems to feed people the idea that so long as they try to date, they will succeed, every Jack will find his Jill and every Jill will find her Jack. Which is just not true.

Then some people get out there and realize that dating is really hard. Like really fucking hard. Some get frustrated, some eventually succeed, but a minority become incels.

THIS IS LITERALLY THE FUCKING BLACKPILL WE HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR OVER HALF A DECADE ON THIS FORUM AND THEY FINALLY AGREE WITH US

"Society seems to feed people the idea that so long as they try to date, they will succeed, every Jack will find his Jill and every Jill will find her Jack. Which is just not true."

Translation: It's ovER, stop trying because no foid is waiting for you at the finish line

"Then some people get out there and realize that dating is really hard. Like really fucking hard. Some get frustrated, some eventually succeed, but a minority become incels."

Translation: Dating is hard (for men) because foid standards are increasing. Some get frustrated (sub5s), some eventually succeed (those who looksmaxxed to chadlite)

Last edited:
Ok then stop shaming male virgins if you agree that not everyone can get it despite self improoving. The hypocrisy is what pisses me off. Normies will agree with us but then bully men that have never had a gf

all of this while humiliating and bullying virgins becomes accepted humor within society

As I have foretold in this ancient thread:

Dating advice offered by normies is slowly converging towards the hopelessness of the blackpill.

First it was “Just be yourself”.

Until recently it was “work on yourself”.

And soon it will be “maybe, if you’re lucky”.

Future generations of 1-7/10 men will not even have the remote expectation to get a girlfriend, the blackpill will be mainstream.

Don’t believe me? Here is a post from the most bluepilled of bluepillers, confirming my prophecy:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wraq12/incels_exist_because_they_take_societys/

“At the end of the day, incels need to learn (perhaps the hard way) that romantic relationships are a privilege, not a right.”

It’s a privilege for Chad.

“and even when they do everything that society advises them to do to be a more attractive mate, that they might still not succeed”

Just play the rigged game bro.

Truly, the similarities between dating and late-stage capitalism are hard to ignore.

"some ppl find it hard" no its only men and maybe EXTREMELY ugly women who have an easy time. any female who has a hard time is prob sow LTB tryna get chad

Because the grey area between incel and notmke keeps getting wider

all women have that privilege just for simply being born, so at the least legalize hookers and give incels betabux from the govt to use them