Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lol i'm a failure and there's no hope for me

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
I started injecting as of yesterday, my money is vanishing at a rapid rate, everyone who i knew now sees me as a junkie and don't want to be seen with me. I dropped off college despite my grandfather paying for my college funds because he believes in me and thinks i'm gonna be successful in the future. I think i might just take one last trip today and go out in peace :feelzez:.

Well that's depressive. I feel sorry for your grandfather tho. Well fuck it, just die in peace if you want. Good luck.

What do you inject

I'm sorry OP, try not to do anything reckless. Remember that you're not alone because there're tons of failures on here including me.

I'm sorry OP, try not to do anything reckless. Remember that you're not alone because there're tons of failures on here including me.
I feel like my existence is more brutal because everything came crashing down when i thought i got my life on track. I'm now a failure in every aspect and i soon will be a failure in the financial side too.

I started injecting as of yesterday, my money is vanishing at a rapid rate, everyone who i knew now sees me as a junkie and don't want to be seen with me. I dropped off college despite my grandfather paying for my college funds because he believes in me and thinks i'm gonna be successful in the future. I think i might just take one last trip today and go out in peace :feelzez:.

This what happens if you do nofap..

I thought you ascended?

What gives?

Just cope with drugs br0 they are good :soy::soy::soy:

Seriously, get well bro.

why are all these awful users with blackops2cel avis coming back after so long?

why are all these awful users with blackops2cel avis coming back after so long?
blackops2chad avis need to be banned after blackops2"cel" was confirmed as a slayer

Nah there's a whole lot of possibilities for all of us. Much potential.

I thought you ascended?

What gives?
If you ascended then go fuck yourself @Octopusgun2 . I hope you feel the needle in your arm and you breathing your last breath. If not then bye fellow brother, but if you did ascend then actually go and do it pussy.

Wait a minute... Aren't you the guy who got rhinoplasty and instantly got laid lol? Wth happened?

Why would you ruin your life with drugs? Especially when you have yourself that much hope?

Wait a minute... Aren't you the guy who got rhinoplasty and instantly got laid lol? Wth happened?

Why would you ruin your life with drugs? Especially when you have yourself that much hope?
>Instantly

:feelshaha:
blackops2chad avis need to be banned after blackops2"cel" was confirmed as a slayer
Blackops2cel is an incel, his FB is filled with anime and vidya crap + is a 4/10 at best. He's not really a saint cause he looks good with a beard but he's still an incel.

>Instantly

:feelshaha:

Blackops2cel is an incel, his FB is filled with anime and vidya crap + is a 4/10 at best. He's not really a saint cause he looks good with a beard but he's still an incel.
you're not even incel shut the fuck up and go OD on heroin or whatever already kek

That sucks dude. But how's the ascension life going?