Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting lol I'll probably be browsing this form even if I do "ascend"

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★
While my landwhale wife is sleeping, I'll be browsing this site in secret and getting more depressed. If I have a kid, I sure hope it's a girl, because any boy coming from me will just experience suffering.

fuck your future daughter

because any boy coming from me will just experience suffering.
Once you realize nobody gives a fuck about you life gets way easier.

That is interesting to know

Truecel son or whore of a daughter? Hard question

if I have a kid, I sure hope it's a girl, because any boy coming from me will just experience suffering.
You're hoping you'll waste at least 2 decades of your life and hundreds of thousands of dollars raising a set of holes to keep Chad's dick warm and wet?

The kind of thread I'd expect from a greycel...

Can't fathom the fact of raising a girl for years until she's a hormonal driven demon
Especially in this world we live in currently
Knowing my luck some even more deranged version of tiktok will be around and she'll be doing heinous shit on there
Brutal

Truecel son or whore of a daughter? Hard question
daughter > truecel

Having a truecel would feel cruel and you would feel bad for him his entire life. At least daughter can live a normal life and reproduce.

While my landwhale wife is sleeping, I'll be browsing this site in secret and getting more depressed. If I have a kid, I sure hope it's a girl, because any boy coming from me will just experience suffering.
JFL if you count a landwhale as "ascension"

Fuck your ""family"", Your wife and kids will grow to hate you

Did you not learn a single thing from those MGTO.. *coughs* I mean MSTOW's?
The kind of thread I'd expect from a greycel...
^This
Right kind of idiot brings more demons into this world? Especially with the way things are now?

If I ever ascended somehow I wouldn’t request a ban but I would just stop posting here and leave my account as is probably

daughter > truecel

Having a truecel would feel cruel and you would feel bad for him his entire life. At least daughter can live a normal life and reproduce.
I guess thats true but I would not want to have a whore of a daughter myself

Having a daughter is cucked

Having a landwhale wife or gf is descending