Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol if you're not 16 year old chad from High school. Teacher milf fucks two teenage chads lol.

M

MrIncelSaySo2000

Banned
-
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8175780/female-teacher-sex-teen-pupils-car-romp-car-charged/

A MARRIED female teacher accused of having sex with two teen pupils - including romping in a car in front of other students - has been sacked and charged.
Kathryn Houghtaling, 26, faces up to 90 years in prison after allegedly sleeping with the boys - aged 16 and 17 - who attend Rochester High School in Michigan.

Teacher1

This seems to be happening every week. How come there isn't an outrage over "muh pedophile"

What an ugly woman. Jeez, they should sue her tbh

26? She looks 56

her looksmatch on this forum

If the boys like it then what's the problem

n0 br0

I went into a few of my old clsssmates Instagram accounts a while ago. The girls that looked hot in high school now look like shit.
> Instagram

Wtf up to 90 years?

Foids can't control themselves in the presence of Chad, even young Chads. This makes them unfit for teacher jobs, thus they shouldn't be allowed to teach.

hideous foid.. she should be dating an incel not fucking around with underage chads. pedo bitch

she looks like a tard but id fuck

My teachers are so sexy, one of them I used to have was a 11/10 sexy 20 something year old with blue eyes and blonde hair, I jerked off many times thinking about kissing her and cumming in her mouth, I wouldn’t be suprised if she’s slept with atleast 1 chad in her years of teaching, females can’t control themselves around chad, their mind goes and who they really are comes out.