Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Female Teacher Faces 25 Years for “Raping” 12-Year-Old and Befriending Former Students

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Captain
★★★

Female Teacher Faces 25 Years for “Raping” 12-Year-Old and Befriending Former Students​

Elvis Dunderhoff September 10, 2023

Alissa McCommon was arrested outside her home Friday
No one really understands why these teachers keep having sex with school boys.
Honestly, I don’t even understand it. I think the basic matter is that everywhere a woman goes, she turns it into some kind of sex fiasco, because sex is the only way a woman can relate to the world.
New York Post:
A fourth-grade teacher in Tennessee could face 25 years behind bars after she was arrested for allegedly raping a 12-year-old and befriending other former students online.
Alissa McCommon, 38, was arrested outside her home Friday by Covington Police Department and booked into the Tipton County Jail.
The mother-of-two has been accused of sexually assaulting a former student in 2021 in her home, Covington Police Chief Donna Turner said.
The Charger Academy teacher admitting to inappropriately communicating with students, the police said.

McCommon was suspended without pay on August 24 after a parent came forward with the allegation, according to WREG.
After the parent came forward, several other students claimed McCommon befriend them online and even played video games with them, the outlet reported.
The fourth-grade teacher allegedly sent students inappropriate photos and requested to have sex with them, the outlet reported.
People get mad when I say this shouldn’t be a crime. They’ll get madder because the boy is 12.
But I just don’t know what people expect when they send women out into these situations.
Where are the responsible women?
(That’s not a rhetorical question: the answer is “Saudi Arabia.”)

Alissa McCommon online

Alissa McCommon offline

I wonder what @wereq would say

What race was the student?

Getting mogged by 12 year olds :feelscry:

Female Teacher Faces 25 Years for “Raping” 12-Year-Old and Befriending Former Students​

Honestly, I don’t even understand it. I think the basic matter is that everywhere a woman goes, she turns it into some kind of sex fiasco, because sex is the only way a woman can relate to the world.
New York Post:

People get mad when I say this shouldn’t be a crime. They’ll get madder because the boy is 12.
But I just don’t know what people expect when they send women out into these situations.

Alissa McCommon online

Alissa McCommon offline
Ugly roastie

New York Post:

Alissa McCommon online

Alissa McCommon offline

Attachments

• 202.jpeg
    202.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 7
She'll probably only get 25 days community service

Wish that was me

Would get life in prison if she was a man.

An electric shock would be better she'll moan in pleasure then scream in pain

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back