Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lol I haven’t responded to her in a week but she still keeps messaging me

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl, if a guy did this he would be considered a creep or “nice guy”. Girls woukd say he is too needy/clingy.

In reality girls do this kind of shit all the time with chad and nobody gives a shit.

Lol at double standards

Attachments

• BDD27729-F58A-4653-A718-DBB91AA11A97.png
    BDD27729-F58A-4653-A718-DBB91AA11A97.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 489
  • 0200C125-F462-4F8C-805C-7D6CB5FA9900.png
    0200C125-F462-4F8C-805C-7D6CB5FA9900.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 478
Who’s the guy you used?

you should rename her contact name as: Chads Property

time to cry for the 5th time today

can you even imagine getting messages like this? i'd literally become a religious believer in an instant if this ever happened, thinking of it as a blessing or gift from God,

but no, they rather message Chad and completely ignore every other person on the planet. If I ever go ER I'm going to kill everyone above a 5.5/10 in looks

is that you in your profile picture

We will never experience this ever lads

Huh, must've used some real good game to get those results bro. You held frame real good, that's why she wants you breh.

This is potent suicide fuel please be safe guys

80/20 rule is fucking coming true. they all flock around the top tier males regardless of how they treat them.

"I am going to show you everyday, in any way i can that i love you and want to grow old with you"

jfl you haven't even met in person and this is the kind of stuff she sends. the pic you used must have had the hall of fame personality badge.

Huh, must've used some real good game to get those results bro. You held frame real good, that's why she wants you breh.
Kek
Chad doesn’t need game, all he has to do is exist

No woman even cares or knows about my existence.

"I am going to show you everyday, in any way i can that i love you and want to grow old with you"

jfl you haven't even met in person and this is the kind of stuff she sends. the pic you used must have had the hall of fame personality badge.

Lmao I have literally cancelled 10 times from which she 5-6 times and I had to get her to stop crying.

They just start crying when they don’t get what they want

Lmao I have literally cancelled 10 times from which she 5-6 times and I had to get her to stop crying.

They just start crying when they don’t get what they want

"estrogen is a hell of a drug"

This is outrageous, Imagine being so good looking that a girl falls this hard for you. LIFE IS SO FUCKING UNFAIR

if this was a guy he would be called a creep

@Reddit_is_for_cucks what app is that in the first screen?

OP show us what she looks like and what pic you used

Jesus Christ, hahahaha. So many threads make me want to laugh and cry at the same time.

"Be yourself" and "be a gentleman". This was the advice given to me by my high school sophomore guidance counselor.

shes not even that attractive jfl@ that foid thinking chad wants her

Keep stringing her along. Make her miserable.

reply "cute" to every 10 msgs she sends

Tell her to stop being a clingy bitch.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks what app is that in the first screen?

Textme, gives you a fake number that you can give to girls from tinder
OP show us what she looks like and what pic you used

Which one looks like I showed 2

Idk I find her very hot, but it could also be because all these years of inceldom caused my standards to drop.

https://ibb.co/fYYEWJ
https://ibb.co/ibEMBJ
https://ibb.co/hjmCJy
https://ibb.co/kxRZWJ
https://ibb.co/ipfiQd
Tell her to stop being a clingy bitch.
Lol but it’s cute when they are clingy. That’s the thing lol.

When girls are clingy us guys find it really cute. But if guys are clingy then the girls basically hate you for it.

Last edited:
Isn't that the same girl that has no friends and had to spend time with her family on St Patrick's day?

Isn't that the same girl that has no friends and had to spend time with her family on St Patrick's day?

Tenor

80/20 rule is fucking coming true. they all flock around the top tier males regardless of how they treat them.

Thats the worst part. Its so fucking obvious. She could be making some dude the happiest of the planet, maybe more than 1. But she is litteraly wasting her time, love and validation on a guy that is litteraly ignoring her, just because he is top 10%. And you know what? She HATES ugly dudes more and more as this fake chad ignores her. In the end, she will become bitter. But his looksmatch will be dead long time ago. This is FUCKING suifuel at its finest :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I thought of a good black pill.

Tell her to prove her love for you by getting your name tattooed on her body.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back