Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL lol i have officially gone crazy

Subhumanoid

Subhumanoid

Recruit
★★★★
I have started talking to myself out loud in public involuntarily. It's not so bad right now that I can't control it, but I can see this spiraling out of control in the near future lol. It usually happens when I am thinking about some brutal shit that took place in my life, like the time when i was playing truth or dare with my friends and im the only dude girls refused to kiss and then I Just scream FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK out loud

There have been times where I’ve been tweaking out in public if I get really stressed about something. Probably a trait of autism to be honest.

Same here. When I think about my bad condition I say to myself things in front of normies like "only 6 million dollar", "motherfucking jews", or repetetive saying "nigger"

is it that bad, cause i've been doing that since i was 15-16

This started happening to me as of a year ago. I try to hide it around people but when I see no one in my vicinity I talk to myself in repeated lines of something. I'm also pretty much going crazy at this point.

I have started talking to myself out loud in public involuntarily. It's not so bad right now that I can't control it, but I can see this spiraling out of control in the near future lol.
I have been doing this for years, I don't think I am crazy or mentally ill though.

relatable tbh, comes with age and lack of interaction

I talk to myself when programming, it helps me concentrate ngl

Welcome to the party. Sometimes I have full conversations with myself and I'll forget I'm in public occasionally because I'm so deep in my head. That's what years of isolation can do.

I talk to myself in public but not loudly.

I have started talking to myself out loud in public involuntarily. It's not so bad right now that I can't control it, but I can see this spiraling out of control in the near future lol. It usually happens when I am thinking about some brutal shit that took place in my life, like the time when i was playing truth or dare with my friends and im the only dude girls refused to kiss and then I Just scream FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK out loud
I feel you. it started near the end of high school and its getting worse I feel like I'm developing tics even. Doesn't even help that mental illness runs in my family :feelsrope:

:feelsthink: wear a bluetooth ear piece and pretend youre on the phone. source: mr robot

blessings (in GTAV)

wish i could be this low inhib

really ? i thought i was the only who went mad

i think talking to myself is making me more low inib :feelskek:

but u fakecel the only diffirence i have no friends to hang out to and when i did we never had any altercations with even one womens atom :society:

Same here. When I think about my bad condition I say to myself things in front of normies like "only 6 million dollar", "motherfucking jews", or repetetive saying "nigger"
:lul:

Not schizo, more of an incel trait tbh

Sometimes i laugh in public when something funny comes to my mind

My psychiatrist keeps threatening me because he sees my condition getting worse he says he's going to call the police to take me by force to a specialized center aka PH but i need this faggot for my prescriptions :feelsaww:

read title as loli

lmao you are like so quirky and different XD

If you don't talk to yourself out loud, you're not blackpilled enough. Take the joker pill :feelsLSD: