Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Lol I feel so old and miserable, anyway does someone know about the life of Avril Lavigne

@NormieKong 1st we had CelticTrucel who drank his own cum, now we have @NirvanaFan1988 who eats woman's shit

I remember her. Not sure what she’s up to now though.

I remember her. Not sure what she’s up to now though.
also heard some rumors the real one died in the mid 2000s and what we have is her doppelganger now

She's still making music. She released an album last year, although I haven't heard it...apparently it's a similar style to The Best Damn Thing, and I didn't like that album (with the exception of When You're Gone and Keep Holding On which are great but feel entirely out of place). Let Go is good and Under My Skin is a fantastic album imo, so The Best Damn Thing felt like such a disappointment as a follow-up, and I'm not really inclined to check out the new album if it's in a similar vein. She's still touring as well, but her sets are pretty short which may be a result of her Lyme disease.

She was also engaged to a singer called Mod Sun, but they broke it off. I've never heard his music, but I was a big fan of Sum 41 back in the day. The Screaming Bloody Murder album is clearly partially inspired by Deryck and Avril's divorce - very dark and downbeat.

which may be a result of her Lyme disease.
hope that bitch dies slowly and painfully from it
She was also engaged to a singer called Mod Sun, but they broke it off. I've never heard his music, but I was a big fan of Sum 41 back in the day. The Screaming Bloody Murder album is clearly partially inspired by Deryck and Avril's divorce - very dark and downbeat.
chad gets to feel one miliisecond of the life of an incel
creates an edgy, ultra sad music lyric
Just imagine the amount of popularity we could achieve if we were at least given talent, sadly God is a sad prick