Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOL @ coping whitecels

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Ricecel: "But east asians have higher than whites on average."
Whitecel: "Just lol at these weak asian faggots. They have frames of chidren and I could eat them up any day. Their iq doesnt mean shit!"

Blackcel: "I just beat up a white cuckhold today. "
Whitecel: "Back to your country you low IQ nigger APE!!! We don't need you as a slave anymore..."

Lol at how incosistent they are when they try to establish moral high ground tbhtbh.

Last edited:
"High moral ground"? What do morals have to do with the blackpill? And most whites these days are pathetic self hating self apologists.

This is funniest joke i've seen in a while,thanks OP

why'd you doxx me like that bro?

But no, a lot of us just want to be left the fuck alone and don't give a fuck about muh superiority

Calm down rice, its already over

they are hardcore coping cucks

Damn. Another race thread.
Race threads that don't bring up scientific or new facts should be moved to off topic imo.

Also, I think you're an IT infiltrator purposefully being annoying, trying to sow discord (although everyone who argues with you is also IT, to make it seem like we are split), and trying desperately to stop daily black pills from being spread.

Can we can these guys and their threads?

Last edited:
All that white people have is that every other race hates them

Also, I think you're an IT infiltrator purposefully being annoying, trying to sow discord (although everyone who argues with you is also IT, to make it seem like we are split), and trying desperately to stop daily black pills from being spread.
images

first of all u are the bluepilled one here. Spreading blackpill wont save your ass. Spreading blackpill to normies wil only make it more bastardized because of them. They already have their own stupid definitions and try to make shekels off of it.

Also just lol at your paranoia right now tbh(i've been paranoid myself so I feel you:feelsokman:). I am not IT cuck, just wanted to troll today tbh.

images

first of all u are the bluepilled one here. Spreading blackpill wont save your ass. Spreading blackpill to normies wil only make it more bastardized because of them. They already have their own stupid definitions and try to make shekels off of it.

Also just lol at your paranoia right now tbh(i've been paranoid myself so I feel you:feelsokman:). I am not IT cuck, just wanted to troll today tbh.
So you don't believe what you are saying and admit you are trolling.

Good.

All that white people have is that every other race hates them
This divide is being pushed further through political agendas and majority fall for it.

Jfl at falling for liberal agendas, yeah..... the same people that despise incels....

Last edited:
Ricecel: "But east asians have higher than whites on average."
The best comeback to this is that most of the smartest people in history have been white. Which is true.