Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOL, check out this Jew media propaganda slop I just found. It’s an obvious sneak diss on ER, MGTOW and us filthy, violent, inkwells!

Nicky b (the femannoyed) sayd.
"I'm so glad Chicago med brought up how freaking dangerous the incel internet movement is. We've had multiple IRL episodes of this happening and it's only getting worse."

Oh shit guys pause at 0:20

Cant doge the rodge

View attachment 667324
Writers:

This crazy lunatic incel came out of nowhere and shot a group of strong independent women :feelsgah:
Our stronk black women jumps in front of a bullet and she doesnt even feel it!
that stupiid incel crashed his car immediately out of his own stupidity
our blak women runs to the crazy shooter man bleeding out and reaching for his gun
but she kicks the gun away!
crazy incel is locked into a stretcher like hannibal lecter and moans in agony
he spews the worst things he can think of while these strong ethnic men and women are SAVING HIS LIFE
the normal people in the lobby are clutching their pearls while this white man is having a mental breakdown
"patient is violent and delusional"
Man Body GIF

remember our bl@k woman? yeah that bullet wound is a scratch, the melanin saved her
our smug jewish doctor is looking down in a righteous disgust and contempt
evil white man did a horrible thing :feelsUgh:
The 10/10 asian man, who respects women, maintains his composure, but can't contain his disdain for this plotted villainy, he also :feelsUgh:
is disgusted by his actions on this day.
While saving his life, this Asian and Jew doctor duo get a few good grimaces in :feelswhat:

then i stopped watching because if I wanted to watch a faggy circlejerk I would just watch an actual faggot circlejerk.
Jfl at the gif

This is such a bizarre caricature of incels and the way they throw specific terms like buzzwords is so aggressively cringe that you can tell the exact type of person who wrote this drivel without even seeing them.
A bunch of modern shitty shows try to insert incel/MGTOW/etc. and display them as violent lunatics to try and dissuade normie men from pulling back the curtain and actually seeing the blackpill for what it is as it would cause soycietal collapse.
That is true. Back in the day they were a little more subtle about their globohomo feminist propaganda. Now they don't even try to hide it because it is the new normal. These degenerates are waging a cultural war.

What I got from this is that a foid with a PhD and MBA (JFL) is incapable of being a professional.

Stumbled across this misandrist beauty on the ol Jewtubes. :feelshaha::feelskek::feelsgah:

The nigger bitch running up and expertly kung fu kicking the gun away from him after he misses the majority of them and flips the car has to be the comedic icing on the cake of this retarded, bullshit show. :feelsPop:

View: https://youtu.be/50XI4Rvney8

Lmfao :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
It's a Chad version of ER. They didn't even cast an average looking actor.

I despise the jewish media.

Its over for incels

Juden cretins

They should have cast a sand nigger as the incel, I bet they're too pussy. @gymletethnicel

Of course all the women are portrayed as these unfailingly compassionate beings.

Feminoid Stacy got what she deserved :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
"I'm so glad Chicago med brought up how freaking dangerous the incel internet movement is. We've had multiple IRL episodes of this happening and it's only getting worse."

lmao why they made him have silicone tits? :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back