Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOL, check out this Jew media propaganda slop I just found. It’s an obvious sneak diss on ER, MGTOW and us filthy, violent, inkwells!

Xerxes

Xerxes

Embrace me as your king and as your mod!
★★★★★
Stumbled across this misandrist beauty on the ol Jewtubes. :feelshaha::feelskek::feelsgah:

The nigger bitch running up and expertly kung fu kicking the gun away from him after he misses the majority of them and flips the car has to be the comedic icing on the cake of this retarded, bullshit show. :feelsPop:

View: https://youtu.be/50XI4Rvney8

Last edited:
Jfl at the failed attempt go er

Notice how he’s surrounded in the ER by all the white man’s enemies?

Niggers, chinks, likely the fat smirking doctor is himself a kike and of course all the arrogant women towering over the helpless white inkwell glowering down at him in disgust with their self righteous stares and virtue signals.

This is probably the single most vile, white hating, propaganda piece of filth I’ve seen out of Jew Hollywood since “Higher Learning” way back in the day.

The Jew has really outdone itself with this one.

A bunch of modern shitty shows try to insert incel/MGTOW/etc. and display them as violent lunatics to try and dissuade normie men from pulling back the curtain and actually seeing the blackpill for what it is as it would cause soycietal collapse.

A bunch of modern shitty shows try to insert incel/MGTOW/etc. and display them as violent lunatics to try and dissuade normie men from pulling back the curtain and actually seeing the blackpill for what it is as it would cause soycietal collapse.
They're only advertising us imo

They're only advertising us imo
The only reason rich media companies would bother to do the lame shit of jamming a forced narrative of the stereotypical crazy character and try to label them as incels and represent us in mainstream television for normie consumption is if our movement was actually gaining traction and posing a threat to them, which it is.

i say we keep going :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

fuck hollywood and jews tbh:yes:

LOL @ them using the community’s “feminoid” a.k.a “Foid” term. :feelshaha:

I was never much a fan of the term myself but I’ve gotta give you fuckers credit for popularizing it to the point even the Jew media has now picked up on it. :feelskek:

The only reason rich media companies would bother to do the lame shit of jamming a forced narrative of the stereotypical crazy character and try to label them as incels and represent us in mainstream television for normie consumption is if our movement was actually gaining traction and posing a threat to them, which it is.

i say we keep going :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
No such thing as bad fame

going ER in the ER :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
in real life that nigger bitch would have got turned to swiss cheese :dab:

Last edited:
Put me in the screenshot kike reporter.

Notice how he’s surrounded in the ER by all the white man’s enemies?

Niggers, chinks, likely the fat smirking doctor is himself a kike and of course all the arrogant women towering over the helpless white inkwell glowering down at him in disgust with their self righteous stares and virtue signals.

This is probably the single most vile, white hating, propaganda piece of filth I’ve seen out of Jew Hollywood since “Higher Learning” way back in the day.

The Jew has really outdone itself with this one.
>Implying the biggest haters of white people arent themselves

How come nobody ever tells these guys that there's more to life than sex?

Someone who has youtube account, please reply with "that's what I tell roevwade protestors"

ironically it was coined by a woman :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Screaming nerd

Someone who has youtube account, please reply with "that's what I tell roevwade protestors"

God, women are so annoying. Every time they open their mouth, i automatically roll my eyes in annoyance

look at jewtube comments, normies would absorb everything mainstream shown to them. its hopeless

LOL, done! :feelsPop:

I just slightly revised the wording a little. :feelsokman:

Stumbled across this misandrist beauty on the ol Jewtubes. :feelshaha::feelskek::feelsgah:

The nigger bitch running up and expertly kung fu kicking the gun away from him after he misses the majority of them and flips the car has to be the comedic icing on the cake of this retarded, bullshit show. :feelsPop:

View: https://youtu.be/50XI4Rvney8

there's no way white guy that good looking is committing incel related acts of terrorism

It’s not working clearly as normies are starting to see through it, with incels multiplying nowadays

"Feminoid" "Stacy" "Foid" :feelskek:

This is why most men prefer anime. Almost everything produced in the west is fucking trash.
My mom was watching this show called Evil and there was this episode where the "nerdy" guy ask this foid at a coffee shop on a date and she rejects him.

There was this guy who is supposed to be this undercover demon, he comes up to the nerdy guy and says "you did nothing wrong, she was a tease, females are whores" and invites him to free therapy.

There, he invites the nerdy guy to a forum for "incels", cut to the next scene the nerdy guy is on skype video chat with like 6 other guys who talk about the "incel army", and tell him to get revenge. They all then start chanting U.S.A. and pointing to Americans flags they have in their room.

This entire forced plot culminates in the nerdy guy shitting in a gift box and giving it to the foid who rejected him.

Keep in mind, this was a fucking HORROR SHOW, this plot was forced, came out of absolutely nowhere, and made no sense at all. It was just a subtle insert to try and subliminally message to normoids watching that incels = bad!

Insulting hot garbage
he invites the nerdy guy to a forum for "incels", cut to the next scene the nerdy guy is on skype video chat with like 6 other guys who talk about the "incel army", and tell him to get revenge. They all then start chanting U.S.A. and pointing to Americans flags they have in their room.

This entire forced plot culminates in the nerdy guy shitting in a gift box and giving it to the foid who rejected him.
ditto

Imagine your a Guy that gets Shit upon all the time , has an outburst and still trys to Claim Woman as Victims.

Fucking clownworld. Man are slowly getting the Point , otherwise this Video wouldnt exist.

Just imagine instead of a white incel it’s a black guy and instead of foid and whore it’s cracker and pigs. Then it would just the another gang related shooting.

My mom was watching this show called Evil and there was this episode where the "nerdy" guy ask this foid at a coffee shop on a date and she rejects him.

There was this guy who is supposed to be this undercover demon, he comes up to the nerdy guy and says "you did nothing wrong, she was a tease, females are whores" and invites him to free therapy.

There, he invites the nerdy guy to a forum for "incels", cut to the next scene the nerdy guy is on skype video chat with like 6 other guys who talk about the "incel army", and tell him to get revenge. They all then start chanting U.S.A. and pointing to Americans flags they have in their room.

Keep in mind, this was a fucking HORROR SHOW, this plot was forced, came out of absolutely nowhere, and made no sense at all. It was just a subtle insert to try and subliminally message to normoids watching that incels = bad!
What's the name?

Gif

Writers:

This crazy lunatic incel came out of nowhere and shot a group of strong independent women :feelsgah:
Our stronk black women jumps in front of a bullet and she doesnt even feel it!
that stupiid incel crashed his car immediately out of his own stupidity
our blak women runs to the crazy shooter man bleeding out and reaching for his gun
but she kicks the gun away!
crazy incel is locked into a stretcher like hannibal lecter and moans in agony
he spews the worst things he can think of while these strong ethnic men and women are SAVING HIS LIFE
the normal people in the lobby are clutching their pearls while this white man is having a mental breakdown
"patient is violent and delusional"
Man Body GIF

remember our bl@k woman? yeah that bullet wound is a scratch, the melanin saved her
our smug jewish doctor is looking down in a righteous disgust and contempt
evil white man did a horrible thing :feelsUgh:
The 10/10 asian man, who respects women, maintains his composure, but can't contain his disdain for this plotted villainy, he also :feelsUgh:
is disgusted by his actions on this day.
While saving his life, this Asian and Jew doctor duo get a few good grimaces in :feelswhat:

then i stopped watching because if I wanted to watch a faggy circlejerk I would just watch an actual faggot circlejerk.

View attachment 667324
Writers:

This crazy lunatic incel came out of nowhere and shot a group of strong independent women :feelsgah:
Our stronk black women jumps in front of a bullet and she doesnt even feel it!
that stupiid incel crashed his car immediately out of his own stupidity
our blak women runs to the crazy shooter man bleeding out and reaching for his gun
but she kicks the gun away!
crazy incel is locked into a stretcher like hannibal lecter and moans in agony
he spews the worst things he can think of while these strong ethnic men and women are SAVING HIS LIFE
the normal people in the lobby are clutching their pearls while this white man is having a mental breakdown
"patient is violent and delusional"
Man Body GIF

remember our bl@k woman? yeah that bullet wound is a scratch, the melanin saved her
our smug jewish doctor is looking down in a righteous disgust and contempt
evil white man did a horrible thing :feelsUgh:
The 10/10 asian man, who respects women, maintains his composure, but can't contain his disdain for this plotted villainy, he also :feelsUgh:
is disgusted by his actions on this day.
While saving his life, this Asian and Jew doctor duo get a few good grimaces in :feelswhat:

then i stopped watching because if I wanted to watch a faggy circlejerk I would just watch an actual faggot circlejerk.
10/10 summary :feelskek:

Every incel has gone out driving a car while shooting in the street

That show also praises Steven universe. As it has children watching it.

Evil is obvious on who controls the world...

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: sounds like a parody, i can't believe normies take this seriously

Feminoid Stacy got what she deserved :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lol the blonde bitch feeling guilty, thanks not realistic.

72DD1809 E91A 471C BC57 BE226C5C5D66

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back