Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOL betadestiny gets height moged by a boxing dummy

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Youre not tough you bloated manlet, no amount of training will make anyone intimidated by you

this nigga would beat my ass

Boxing dummies are Chads.

these hilarious threads are literally making my life 100 times better bro, you are a hero

this nigga would beat my ass

What? You could just easily get him with a front kick, he is not even protect his jaw when punching. He wouldnt even get near you with good footwork because of his really short reach.

For anyone who dont know the boxing dummy is called "Bob".

Just lol he looks pathetic tbh. Compensating hard AF

legit anyone 5'9 or above could just pick up betadestiny and throw him

OP toast moar breads for people like @jackbud

these hilarious threads are literally making my life 100 times better bro, you are a hero

Only low IQcels deny this tbh.
only ppl who dont fight deny this. Height advantage is one of the most powerful advantages. It gives you lots of room for error, at the same time you always have initiative and you feel much more relaxed which lets you strategize better as you dont have to worry about getting hit all the time. Plus you get to keep distance as you please. The only fighting style that works against someone with a good reach advantage is something like mike tyson, or "iron" mike zambidis, where you swarm and have good head movement, but this style requires extreme amount of concentration and energy while at the same time a long time to train the proper head movement and techniques. Manlets always have to try harder.

lol there's more to fighting than height advantage
Wrong. All the greatest fighters in any combat sport always had good reach. Cause reach > all , it is the best advantage. That is why spears were used for so long, they are superior because reach > all...

Only low IQcels deny this tbh.

The thing about fighting is that it's really unpredictable. Any trained fighter can just slip up. Height is probably third to weight, and of course, technique in a fight. Manlets can just learn bjj. Grappling is usually on the ground. Height doesn't mean too much on the ground, and shorter limbs are likely beneficial here.

Every time i see a manlet gymceling,i just remember one dude that said that a jacked manlet looks like a ninja turtle

Morondestiny's alex is the legendary plane fapping curry, proof:

kBQad9l.jpg

His insta feed is a goldmine, the pic of before and after losing fat his face looks exactly the same. Complete subhuman

He looks horrible. I can guarantee that no girl finds his physique attractive.