Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill LOL@being a father

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
JUST LOL AT THE SELFCONTROL NECESSARY.

article-2424136-0B1BD234000005DC-237_634x607.jpg

This in your house, yet, even LOOKING too hard would get you ostracized, possibly divorced and seeing your kids through a contact-centre. However, if you do things right and never do anything inappropriate with your daughter, you will have spent 15 years and $1000s in order for Chad to have better orgasms and dopamine rushes.

04-lucky-blue.jpg

Well done, DAD. You must be proud.

5730d6b32200003600256091.gif

Being a father = the best chad-wingman in the world.

Last edited:
If ur a good father that will probably be the most intimate connection u will have after ur mom

JFL I saw you change this thread title. Like, in real time.

anyone who contributes to society even by having children is a cuck piece of shit who needs to be slowly burned alive with his "children" (chad's kids) right in front of him

Cope you just mad that you never can have kids let alone be a father

Fathers who lets their daughters whore around deserve to die by cutting off their dicks and let them bleed until they die.

Eerie how the difference between him and an Ogre probably comes down to less than 0.01% of genetic difference. Maybe even less than a kilobyte. Were I not too lazy to make a career in science, I would try to be the first to discover which genes code for beauty, then sell the formula to aspiring young parents.

Eerie how the difference between him and an Ogre probably comes down to less than 0.01% of genetic difference. Maybe even less than a kilobyte. Were I not too lazy to make a career in science, I would try to be the first to discover which genes code for beauty, then sell the formula to aspiring young parents.

You would attackd by SJWs who want (ugly) diversity.

Fritzl knew this.

Low IQ thread. Unless you have a redneck family, incestuous thoughts sicken most people.

Just honor kill your daughter if you have one tbh. It's the only way to go.

I wish I had a son, he'll most likely be an incel though.

I would be fine with being a father.
I'd have a good wife and I'd raise a good kid.
And if my kid is female I'm totally fine with her dating a dude, if it's a guy who'll take good care of her.
The fact that they are going to fuck is quite obvious, and to be frank, it's totally fine.
If it's a male I'll hope he'll be a good guy who will be able to make chicks like him.

Bottom line is - have a good wife. It's all that matters.

I would be fine with being a father.
I'd have a good wife and I'd raise a good kid.
And if my kid is female I'm totally fine with her dating a dude, if it's a guy who'll take good care of her.
The fact that they are going to fuck is quite obvious, and to be frank, it's totally fine.
If it's a male I'll hope he'll be a good guy who will be able to make chicks like him.

Bottom line is - have a good wife. It's all that matters.

What a cunt/undercover female.

The only "wife" -- if we're lucky -- that an incel will be able to get is a post-prime, 100-laycount, obese, incapable-of-real-love subhuman woman so it's natural that we will become jealous of the chad banging our daughter. You don't belong here at all. Have you gathered enough intel for CuckTears for today? Wanna screenshot this post too?

What a cunt/undercover female.

The only "wife" -- if we're lucky -- that an incel will be able to get is a post-prime, 100-laycount, obese, incapable-of-real-love subhuman woman so it's natural that we will become jealous of the chad banging our daughter. You don't belong here at all. Have you gathered enough intel for CuckTears for today? Wanna screenshot this post too?

Why would I want to screenshot what you said and make fun of you on what you call "CuckTears"?
It's your opinion and it's totally ok to disagree. Freedom of speech, mate.

i know that feel
You will never be out there playing with your son, watching him grow up, teaching him things your father never thought you, being the father you wish you had. This is one of the biggest anxieties of inceldom, having no control over your reproduction.

Anthonygreene

it hurts, please stop. i'm not a sentimental man but just to know i will never experience this makes me cry.
Depresses me too, but I kinda like feeling depressed. Better than feeling nothing at all.

i don't know if i could ever be a father

tfw no cute 13yo daughter who wants me to be her first and only

I can never be a father even if I impregnate a white chick, my daughter will be a disgusting self-hating half asian lusting after white dick and my son will be an elliot rodger.

I think baby engineering is already a thing