Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol at the employment agency

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
So, I had an appointment a couple of days ago. I also got no money from the employment agency so far, since they wanted to create a profile of me first so they can give me job offers. All they offer is nothing but warehouse logistics jobs. Just lol at them. They want me to do this for the rest of my life despite the fact I told them I want to learn something? Also lol at all those female working within a cozy work environment while they give me all the hard work that nobody wants to do. It is truly over here. There is also no point in working if you do not have a driver licence to be honest (tbh).

They gave you those jobs because you don’t have a drivers license.
Classic drivers license discrimination.

They gave you those jobs because you don’t have a drivers license.
Classic drivers license discrimination.

Of course I only get the low-level jobs since I do not have the foundation, yet again I said I am interested to learn something. The employment agreement is also limited. The employment agency is a palce where they offer men low-level work that nobody wants to do. Also, I still do not get any money from them and yet they are so fast to give me some jon offers...

Meanwhile females get easy air conditioned office jobs :feelsrope:

The driver's license pill is legit when it comes to decent jobs. It means you can more consistently get to work on time and go out during the day to pick things up or whatever. Idk. You will be picked underneath someone with a driver's license with similar or even lesser qualifications

Meanwhile females get easy air conditioned office jobs :feelsrope:

They also drive to their workplace, while I have to walk or take the bus. Seriously, working without a driver licence does not make any sense.

I use to hate having to travel from site to site on buses and trains. Having to carry a bag of tools around with me while i trekked through town was brutal.

The driver's license pill is legit when it comes to decent jobs. It means you can more consistently get to work on time and go out during the day to pick things up or whatever.

It is absolutely legit when it comes to this. They also give me offers where I actually need a driver licence and a car. This is beyond retardation here. Working without having a foundation at all does not make any sense. I also want an apprenticeship and not some low-level jobs with a limited employment agreement.
I just cannot get it that every man just plays along with this. This is absolutely emasculating. I now have to do such jobs for the rest of my life? I will never have a somewhat decent income. I can never clim any career ladder since there is no such thing to begin with. This is absolutely rigged here.

I use to hate having to travel from site to site on buses and trains. Having to carry a bag of tools around with me while i trekked through town was brutal.

Imagine, you look outside of the window while you are in the bus and then you see some female having it all cozy in her car.

Last edited:
Do you think you will ever get a driver licence?

i need a license tbh

i need a license tbh

It is mandatory, otherwise you will get mogged by female driving for the rest of your life. The only thing left is hitting the gym and this is what I will do tomorrow. I will hit it so hard that everyone will be exposed to a great amount of agony and pain. My hands will be full of blood, I will spit blood all over the floor. I will reveal my true body entirely. It will be full of veins and blood.

So, I had an appointment a couple of days ago. I also got no money from the employment agency so far, since they wanted to create a profile of me first so they can give me job offers. All they offer is nothing but warehouse logistics jobs. Just lol at them. They want me to do this for the rest of my life despite the fact I told them I want to learn something? Also lol at all those female working within a cozy work environment while they give me all the hard work that nobody wants to do. It is truly over here. There is also no point in working if you do not have a driver licence to be honest (tbh).
It's sad it had to end this way

Im gonna have to sign on soon

My money from previous wageslaving is running out and no one wants to employ me

Yes man, I'm currently working a warehouse job right now and it sucks. The pay is good, but only because the work is so shit they can't get anyone to do it otherwise. Lugging heavy shit around all day long.

It's sad it had to end this way

It is sad though. I mean, there is no room to come back from this situation. I am now 25 years old. What am I supposed to do?
@stravinsky
You told me that there might be a way, but this is the reality we live in. i really do not see a way out of this situation.

Im gonna have to sign on soon

My money from previous wageslaving is running out and no one wants to employ me

It will start al lagain. The only job you can get is some low-level work. The employment agreements will be limited. This is a vicious circle for men. I also only see men at the employment agency. All females are coming with their children. This situation is so absurd I do not have words for this anymore.

The pay is good, but only because the work is so shit they can't get anyone to do it otherwise.

The payment is good? Moggs me.

Also lol at all those female working within a cozy work environment while they give me all the hard work that nobody wants to do.
Women with cozy jobs are literally prostitutes, some have been manipulated into it sure, but they are all giving blowjobs/sex to their boss while you rot. I think i'm done.

Shit like this makes me despite the female gender

Women with cozy jobs are literally prostitutes, some have been manipulated into it sure, but they are all giving blowjobs/sex to their boss while you rot. I think i'm done.

I really cannot comprehend this fact. They have such a cozy work environment with a decent income. Their job is it to give me low-level work where you have to work more for little money. This is slavery and on top of that emasculating.

@quinn24 @WithoutMe @Newbie17 @chesscel @Eskimocel

Well this is how society works in the west bro. Chad and Stacy don't want to take their trash away themselves. Why would they if they can have slaves taking care of it?

I am actually black listed from some recruitment agencies, I started jobs and hated them so walked out. I am NEET at the moment but I will be forced to take another job soon, the worst thing is that I am obese at the moment so manual work is so hard. I need to lose 100lbs
The driver's license pill is legit when it comes to decent jobs. It means you can more consistently get to work on time and go out during the day to pick things up or whatever. Idk. You will be picked underneath someone with a driver's license with similar or even lesser qualifications
They prefer people with drivers license in low level jobs too, in all my interviews they asked me if I had drivers license and car.
I really cannot comprehend this fact. They have such a cozy work environment with a decent income. Their job is it to give me low-level work where you have to work more for little money. This is slavery and on top of that emasculating.

I am looking at a foid fixing her car at the moment

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191113_223636_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20191113_223636_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Don't you have a university degree or is the situation so bad that you can't find a job in the field you studied?

All they offer is nothing but warehouse logistics jobs. Just lol at them. They want me to do this for the rest of my life despite the fact I told them I want to learn something? Also lol at all those female working within a cozy work environment while they give me all the hard work that nobody wants to do. It is truly over here. There is also no point in working if you do not have a driver licence to be honest (tbh).

1000% my life. exactly 1000% that....

Fuck the work ethic.

It is mandatory, otherwise you will get mogged by female driving for the rest of your life. The only thing left is hitting the gym and this is what I will do tomorrow. I will hit it so hard that everyone will be exposed to a great amount of agony and pain. My hands will be full of blood, I will spit blood all over the floor. I will reveal my true body entirely. It will be full of veins and blood.
Jesus dude that’s hardcore

Google.com do you need a car in germany?
No

I'm in similar situation without university degree and no driver license I can't find a job.

You just plan living forever without a degree?

I need to have money in the first place. Then I have to spend years at the university. I am 25 now, then I will be like 30 - 32. It is absolutely over at this point. Even to find a somewhat decent apprenticeship is extremly hard here.

I'm in similar situation without university degree and no driver license I can't find a job.

It is horrific.

I need to have money in the first place
Don't you have good cheap universities? I don't know how much a university costs in Germany but the university of Vienna is dirt cheap for example. Plus better to be 29 with a degree than without one

just your low level job my boios go to germonei to wagecuck and have money to cope its over to have uni degree as incel and want to get good job when agepill kick you hard , if you get driver license you need to own a car and ride it to be good at driving no one will want you if you have anxiewty and cant drive good