Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lol at the bluepill advice being given to an incel in the comment sections.

• Thread starter Subhumanindian__
  • Start date
EzD_G5xhvAr65-asaVnIo9XfFTi9zggqb7eALDGqS6nwWaCetKr0ZKKO0rbKoA50xKr3LDfOJJblJ5rxa7gfv__g6b2ZBHgiGP3el2_shubVA2sHcJFyagsZjH-3KFyDFJIZKLrennJoVim-i9pAP01E_33RE_Hmh31NJjwuM3kZ1hy2JS7anxghdX5EuwwwICC-dFzdu4udh9NbImIOfcSrDjjIGStURhtlitvAc2Yko6z4m6W_X5uFra_Bqd6LOwdQ8Kisiw6n4w9In-KXw9HBahxiOr7heWxzrCg6h86d2gX4A9-ehUQw8QB2QvGaYVr3-fF0-xSL1hmXQgsY-ZKYnTVDc4vuAkZ8vW3kvyeyQ4pYV1Socc-9GN5aBZKNP948sRhoI9ZNpshSUwjNDpP3cYcuSmschBODvKJbCf-GH_D01JMFnQZZB1EeSKzqADLw9_ucNM00erYYT_wbF9Fnak8wBUFo4WNpjuSRtQHrZZpWXc_HI0HPy6DURbXfv79FqJYitV-RfpG0C-m0jghO9QzsYkT13XuoIkRVKDiw_pCo7ji70ZJX54d92zPn6JsSai9NgnWcaX3-Jyd4ScFXzGSqubfXvVs0h0r56LZbyZ6ZkrnyP7uhO9tO_YrJOOGB4CyVpeJ4wW2gdX1e7lUIT-4QubL6DsvW4ZoGrGI7D6K7gtTKB_FzfWep_km_pRLk3PPOAND_rtdHRccKjBJ-zWb8XTeSNLeYVKNNkvuV9Q9KEVmJ8_I0LFMkya0JTdvSb-PlRr6Eo5lQStyvFVfh1NqyalGhoGE2bs_PFbE26zjotkWEIT-YudM4nej4EGw4dmXpXlzCTMed2k68_-4AF-kuz3KggsANXeL-ytUo4m3tabJNldyHwbYmqLM9jomn6VgWThZ59jIudhBFyookHyzroNqsdGWhu5TFWA6ksUE9=w555-h973-no

Why not provide a link to it? :feelsjuice:

It's as expected, the gaslighting and delusional bluepilled brainwashing they'll attempt to do to keep him in his societal indoctrination. :feelsclown:

Either foids in delusion of their nature, or coping subhumans unwilling to accept the bitter truth that is the blackpill and how it does and always will affect their treatment and how they go about their daily lives; their obsession surrounding us hinging on mental illness on somehow "disproving" us only proves what we say. :feelzez:

The only thing I agree with is going to the gym or learning combatsports. Helps me cope with my subhumanity.

personality is shaped by environment (other people) which is influenced almost entirely by your looks

Why not provide a link to it? :feelsjuice:

It's as expected, the gaslighting and delusional bluepilled brainwashing they'll attempt to do to keep him in his societal indoctrination. :feelsclown:
It’s in the comment section, don’t know how to provide a link for a specific plebbit comment.

tl;dr muh therapy!

I'm so tired of normies being virtue signalling hypocrites, low IQ sheep and gaslighters without even a slightest hint of self awareness that I can't take any of that shit serious anymore. They're just this way, they will probably stay like this untill the day they die and there's nothing that can be done about it, because they themselves don't seek knowledge, justice or truth, they only seek emotional comfort, and as long as they get it they don't give a fuck whether their actual worldview is retarded or not.
It's all the same shit again and again. Most people are low IQ cunts and don't even actually have the morals they claim to have, only showing or talking about having it when it suits them.

Foids ability to detect personality mysteriously goes out the window with Chad tho :feelskek:

See? Even a 6'3 normie looking celebrity found a girlfriend, all because of his nice personality of course, so what's stopping you?:soy::soy::soy:
istg they're so retarded comparing us to celebrities

Clueless IT cuck said:
Trash people are not attractive to anyone

Pete Davidson, Jeremy Meeks, Zac Stacy, Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, Jeffrey Dahmer and John Gacy enter the chat.

Last edited:
Found this beauty in the comments:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/1049x0a/comment/j357jdu/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I thought I had heard it all but ... what? Novels!? He's supposed to read twenty novels and that will somehow get him a girlfriend? What kind of drugs is this foid on? She doesn't even say which specific novels, so she's not even recommending anything. What if he reads twenty novels that are shit? How is that helpful?

Females always manage to surprise me with new levels of ridiculousness.

fuck IT, they aren't "heroes" or "watchdogs" I'd like to run them over with in a Combine Car :reeeeee:

Clueless IT Toilet said:
Pete Davidson has dated some of the most attractive women in the world despite being an ugly mofo

He was able to get those women because he was both tall and fame maxxed not to mention he also has Borderline Personality Disorder which makes someone with it into a natural born manipulator not very different from a sociopath or a psychopath.

So ol Petey can‘t in any way be fairly compared with incels.

Lastly just because you found him ugly doesn’t mean other women share your opinion you dumb, self absorbed, narcissistic broad.

My reaction to that information:

EC6ED98F 9D93 435C A9A7 D54DC1299FEA

Women get asshole chads all the time.

Entire argument btfo

Dear WishIStayedHome

Women were always repulsed by my personality, even when I was SJW Radical Feminist.

May I tell you one thing: It is not my personality women are detecting, but my neurodiverse condition.

That is why they reject me. It has nothing to do with my beliefs.

If I was extremely extroverted, I could call women "toilets" and "foids" to their stupid face and stiill get laid

So sincerely, go fuck yourself

Well regards
MoreWeight94

Ps. Take this!

View: https://youtu.be/RqHiiji9-5Q?t=565

Sorry IT ill try being a boring cuck next time, it seems to be working out for all of you

Pure gaslighting and virtue signaling. I 've been an incel throughout my entire life and only found this website and pure black pill content at around 2021.

Also pure bullshit on the personality thing. Thugmaxxing is a thing for a reason. Do they think criminal thugs and drug dealers are good people because they get girls? Apparently they do.

It really seems that getting sex is the ultimate validation a man can get in life. It doesn't matter what he does, he could even find a cure to cancer that it won't matter, unless he's able to get his dick wet. This reduces the role of women to pure sexual objects.

Lol, this „it’s your personality“-rhetoric throws all the good men under the bus who struggle with dating.

Never forget: Most misogynists have no trouble getting dates while most men who struggle romantically are not misogynists.

And regrding Danny Devito mentioned in the coments:

Pure gaslighting and virtue signaling. I 've been an incel throughout my entire life and only found this website and pure black pill content at around 2021.

Also pure bullshit on the personality thing. Thugmaxxing is a thing for a reason. Do they think criminal thugs and drug dealers are good people because they get girls? Apparently they do.

It really seems that getting sex is the ultimate validation a man can get in life. It doesn't matter what he does, he could even find a cure to cancer that it won't matter, unless he's able to get his dick wet. This reduces the role of women to pure sexual objects.

Sweaty, women then could see into your future and knew that you would end up an evil Incel.

If you talk long and hard to those IT types, they will eventually concede that by “good personality” they mean “being charismatic and interesting” instead of being “a morally good person”. Therefore thugs get lots of pussy because they give the girls tingles.

It is, and every man knows that instinctually (if he is not brainwashed). That is why monogamous marriage is such a civilisatory success: Rewarding pro-social behavior with sexual success is the foundation of a functioning civilization. By breaking this connection, women endanger civilization because it becomes more likely to be sexually successful by being a criminal then being an honest worker.

Women must learn to use their pussy for the benefit of society just like men learned to use their muscles for the same purpose. Failing that, they need to be controlled or replaced by technology.

Don't take people who can't even accept that they're male seriously

Sweaty, women then could see into your future and knew that you would end up an evil Incel.
Foids always know all. It's the power of astrology.

If you talk long and hard to those IT types, they will eventually concede that by “good personality” they mean “being charismatic and interesting” instead of being “a morally good person”. Therefore thugs get lots of pussy because they give the girls tingles.
Yeah, this is just another gaslighting from them. And of course, if a charismatic and interesting man happens to be ugly, then he's a creep.

It is, and every man knows that instinctually (if he is not brainwashed). That is why monogamous marriage is such a civilisatory success: Rewarding pro-social behavior with sexual success is the foundation of a functioning civilization. By breaking this connection, women endanger civilization because it becomes more likely to be sexually successful by being a criminal then being an honest worker.
And women were rewarded too. They had stability, low stress life and all the support to be mothers, which is what most of them want and need to be happy. But then boomers got greedy and the sexual revolution happened.

Yeah, this is just another gaslighting from them. And of course, if a charismatic and interesting man happens to be ugly, then he's a creep.
To keep you a docile useful little good boy.
No, an interesting ugly dude would just be a curiosity… like a dancing monkey or something.

And women were rewarded too. They had stability, low stress life and all the support to be mothers, which is what most of them want and need to be happy. But then boomers got greedy and the sexual revolution happened.
Women take this stability for granted and think it’s the natural state of the world. That’s why ER´s are so important: They are a reminder/harbinger of what the world will be again if the social contract between man and women is not upheld.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back