Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lol at pro academics

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Dude study, or your life will end up much worse with you wage slaving for minimum wage. Plus unironically studying can be a good hobby or cope.

@rightfulcel if you do not study anything, you will most likely end up like me. You are forced to do low-level work for little money. Your life is basically over.

@rightfulcel if you do not study anything, you will most likely end up like me. You are forced to do low-level work for little money. Your life is basically over.

The irony is that by NOT droning away at school to get a useful degree, you end up droning away as a literal work drone working 40 or more hours a week to hit some middle manager's numbers that s/he show off to his/her boss and get the credit for your back-breaking minimum wage job.

Cope. he will write the next The Pirates Bay, make millions and relocate to some crap hole becoming a blackpilled leader of the foids harem(as a cope).

Last edited: