Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL lol at mumkey jones going to rope soon and begging for normies to help him

will mumkey jones rope? also will his gf leave him?

• Total voters
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
lmaoooo this dude is so pathetic, trying to make shekels off of elliot rodger but yet is having a sob story.

begging and asking for normies help. Like any normies would help him out, most normies are selfish people.

This is what happens when you rely on your neetbux off youtube to make a living. He seriously needs to find a job like the rest of the people,

I wouldnt be suprised if his girlfriend left him only to use him for his money. I guarantee you 100% she will leave him for good. Just like every other foid does to non chads.

Can someone fill me in? I don't know about eceleb drama but I did watch his ER videos

He has a girlfriend?

literally who?

just lol at normies actually caring for another e-celeb youtuber who doesnt give a fuck about them. That goes for 99 % of the popular youtubers, they dont give a fuck about their fans, they just want money for their videos and dumb cucks to support them through patreon or some sort of other monetary giving site

We live in a society.

I like his vids and want to help him tbh.

Im fucking glad this cunt got banned from youtube, he got what he deserved. That incel video he made and mocked us really annoyed me tbh.

Im fucking glad this cunt got banned from youtube, he got what he deserved. That incel video he made and mocked us really annoyed me tbh.
Wow, i don't know his recent stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back