Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Lol at Dark Souls fanboys

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
As all DS players know, DS has no music except for the bosses and a couple of areas. DS fanboys will praise this and say that it's very clever because it makes the game more atmospheric and shit. But fanboys are just Miyazaki cocksucker elitists who want to feel "proud" because they play a video game.

The truth is that DS has no music because the developer's were too lazy/incompetent to compose a decent piece for each area. I was playing some songs from Twilight Princess while running Dark Souls and the game was so much more enjoyable like that. DS has some really boring aesthetics at certain areas and the lack of music in the background make it so dull that I want to jump to my death and call it a day.

That's bullshit, lol, it was absolutely an intentional design choice, and it works well.
What's with all the Dark Souls threads recently, anyway? I feel a gaming forum would yield better discussion about the game, rather than an incel one.

Same reason it has no lore. They just drop unintelligable breadcrumbs to keep you going that ultimately lead nowhere (like the pendant), just how girls will fake IOIs for orbiters but never follow up.

That's bullshit, lol, it was absolutely an intentional design choice, and it works well.
What's with all the Dark Souls threads recently, anyway? I feel a gaming forum would yield better discussion about the game, rather than an incel one.

It's intentional when you do it for one of two areas, not the whole game.

It's intentional when you do it for one of two areas, not the whole game.
It is like that in every of the 4 Souls games, and Bloodborne. If they wanted to make game with music in every area, they would have done so by now. You can claim to not like it, or that it is bad, but you cannot claim in wasn't intentional.

Same reason it has no lore. They just drop unintelligable breadcrumbs to keep you going that ultimately lead nowhere (like the pendant), just how girls will fake IOIs for orbiters but never follow up.
There is lore but not ingame which sux.
It is like that in every of the 4 Souls games, and Bloodborne. If they wanted to make game with music in every area, they would have done so by now. You can claim to not like it, or that it is bad, but you cannot claim in wasn't intentional.
They made it so that it seems intentional