Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol @ american politics

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Trump was going to win without a doubt only for them the undecided states to go "ummmmm wait holdon more mail votes! Gotta check those" seems like they're trying to bullshit some results somehow, and I'm not even overly cheering for either side but this is just obvious, they aren't even trying to hide it.

i think biden will win with mail in ballots ngl

but lets see , im suprised trump even made it this far

400k votes found in a dusty corner, and look at that, overwhelmingly for Biden! Wow, it's a miracle! It's like a 2018 miracle!
If biden wins that's probably the last time ever a straight white male will be potus

Hmm , done while Normies were asleep

1604487845079 1

Last edited:
I don't know why this needs to be said, but you win an election by counting all the votes, not half the votes.

you really bought into that huh?

It's not a surprise. California's millions of illegals vote and that gives Team Blue 55 electoral votes like clockwork every year. This time though, they spread the mail-in votes across a few other states.

Obviously rigged. Mail-in voting should not be allowed unless it's absolutely necessary.