Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Logically the normies argument would fall off at loner shaming

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I bring up normie all the time. Because it’s really the only descriptor.
So much research is done on danger of group think and heard mentality.
“Loners” is their group all for us. Why the fuck is being alone so bad?
People who are alone tend to not do most of the terrible shit normies do. They drink ti excess in way that influences others, have sexual relations in less than ideal scenarios, they harass people. They demean others.
If normies were actually normal fucking people, they wouldn’t bother the loners. But they do. Because they are a bunch of pieces of dog shit. When I had Facebook as a teen, even my whore and asshat relatives who always talked over me and excluded me would always ask details of my picture or posts. Like “who were you with” “you were with a girl right” or”isn’t that the same place as last time” Honestly I can’t even give much more responses because I blocked them out. I don’t think like that but they were worse.

this is why I pray for #Atlasuprising, he will bring the demise humankind is deserving

Its easier for them to blame the individuals than to admit that society is deeply flawed and that humans are evil selfish pricks. No one cares for the suffering as long as it doesn't affects them.

Its easier for them to blame the individuals than to admit that society is deeply flawed and that humans are evil selfish pricks. No one cares for the suffering as long as it doesn't affects them.

High iq , Nature dosnt give a Shit If your Born Stacy or Cripple and Humans dont either. She gets her Tits creampied in by Chads. while on the Other end , some unfortunate Mut dies because of Hunger or Is a poor fuck in a 3. World.

Talk About Justice , morals and Fairness, omegakek.