Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Logically speaking incels are correct and our way of thinking is correct and justified

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
IMG 2765
What we advocate as incels isn’t crazy or extreme.

We advocate for foids to stop being promiscuous whores by the age of 15. That isn’t an outlandish thing to say. Incels would no longer exist if foids were restricted from unleashing their ravenous whore nature by the age of 14. It is not crazy we just want FAIRNESS FOR BOTH MEN AND “WOMEN”

Imagine a world where every foid would be assigned to 1 man to whom she would be loyal and devoted to. (This is how the world has always worked).

Carry on and don’t allow normies and foids to gaslight you brocels. :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

View attachment 1078868What we advocate as incels isn’t crazy or extreme.

We advocate for foids to stop being promiscuous whores by the age of 15. That isn’t an outlandish thing to say. Incels would no longer exist if foids were restricted from unleashing their ravenous whore nature by the age of 14. It is not crazy we just want FAIRNESS FOR BOTH MEN AND “WOMEN”

Imagine a world where every foid would be assigned to 1 man to whom she would be loyal and devoted to. (This is how the world has always worked).

Carry on and don’t allow normies and foids to gaslight you brocels. :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:
Indeed. All socities were built on disciplined living but Jewish Industrialists destroyed that.

In a good society our marriages would be arranged by our fathers or older family members given that we were working for the betterment of our family and selves. We would work, raise kids and live good lives in the lands of our ancestors. My people have a tradition in Fishery and that's how we lived before the British arrived.

But I am crazy THE world turn me to one.

Seriously Im losing it. I really am, Idk How I can take it much longer guys, it seems like it only took only one more bad thing To happen before I end up on mental ward, no I Will end up in mental asylum forever at this point.

Incels would no longer exist if foids were restricted from unleashing their ravenous whore nature by the age of 14.
Stopped reading after this. Cope + denies blackpill

So you think just because the wouldnt have access to dating till, lets say 18yo, they would find sub5s atractive? JFL.
No im saying if they didn’t have access to dating at all. Marriage only. And not this Bullshit government marriage they have now where she fucking divorcerapes your wealth.

No im saying if they didn’t have access to dating at all. Marriage only. And not this Bullshit government marriage they have now where she fucking divorcerapes your wealth.
Would result in dead bedroom imo

Would result in dead bedroom imo
Impossible. She has no access to any other men ever. It’s how it’s always happened throughout history.

Indeed. All socities were built on disciplined living but Jewish Industrialists destroyed that.

In a good society our marriages would be arranged by our fathers or older family members given that we were working for the betterment of our family and selves. We would work, raise kids and live good lives in the lands of our ancestors. My people have a tradition in Fishery and that's how we lived before the British arrived.
But globohomo destroyed the natural traditional family and societal order and now what we seeing the societal crisis

How do you ensure she wont cheat?
Just like in the good old days. She’d be hanged if she cheats. Accuse her of being a witch. Etc. they would never cheat back then they were actually loyal to their husbands

Just like in the good old days. She’d be hanged if she cheats. Accuse her of being a witch. Etc. they would never cheat back then they were actually loyal to their husbands
Deth penalty wasnt happening for cheating. "Only" humilation and whiping

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back