Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Logic55 is an infiltrator

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★

I was browsing trannytears and I found this picture. Look at the top right, @Logic55 is larping as an inkwell. He was a based brocel but it looks like we have an infiltrator jfl. You can't even trsut your brocels :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: He is probably a dog fucking toilet. Never began. Went through his reddit profile and nothing sticks out but this can't be ignored jfl
@Uggo Mongo
@LeFrenchCel
@Fat Link

Does this means he is banned? I hope I'm wrong and @Logic55 can explain itself.

No search option, it's fake

There has been a slew of this sort of thing recently with several users being framed in IncelTears with their profile in the corner. Intellau_Celistic was in the last one kek.

No search option, it's fake
Good eye brocel. I've never used this theme, I'd like to test it out. What's the themes name?

There has been a slew of this sort of thing recently with several users being framed in IncelTears with their profile in the corner. Intellau_Celistic was in the last one kek.

Fuck these trannys. THey literally have nothing better to do with their pathentic lives:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

No he's cool. ITfags are trying to sow discord amongst us. Do not fall for their trap!

No he's cool. ITfags are trying to sow discord amongst us. Do not fall for their trap!
Damn, I usually don't browse trannytears but for some reason I decided to and they baited me ngl. At least Logic55 isn't a fag. This is why I will refrain from browsing that tranny infested website

It's edited lol, how come you didn't know it.

The same user tried the same thing with @Efiliste, we're not dumb :feelshaha:

i honestly think stupid fuckers like you who have pc gay ass gift avatars and post this crap are actually fake.

View attachment 1106549
I was browsing trannytears and I found this picture. Look at the top right, @Logic55 is larping as an inkwell. He was a based brocel but it looks like we have an infiltrator jfl. You can't even trsut your brocels :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: He is probably a dog fucking toilet. Never began. Went through his reddit profile and nothing sticks out but this can't be ignored jfl
@Uggo Mongo
@LeFrenchCel
@Fat Link

No, I'm not an IT infiltrator. Someone is framing me as one. I'm not allowed to post anything on IT. My reddit account is "OkPool", I use it troll people on Reddit.

View attachment 1106549
@Uggo Mongo
@LeFrenchCel
@Fat Link

Screenshot 20240328 110741

This is my account on Reddit, I use it to troll Redditors on IT