Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT Fags trying to frame Intellau Celistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
new meta on IT, there was recent post here when they edited screenshot to make it look like .is user is IT infiltrator.

Last edited:
First @Efiliste, now @Intellau_Celistic. Who's next?

They have read the Efiliste thread and made sure to include the search bar this time to make it look more realistic. But we already know the trick, so it is pointless for them to try.

new meta on IT, there was recent post when they edited screenshot to make it look like .is user is IT infiltrator.
Yup, seems like they learnt from the mistake they made last time lol. Still a pathetic attempt

They have read the Efiliste thread and made sure to include the search bar this time to make it look more realistic. But we already know the trick, so it is pointless for them to try.

how obsessed are these retards with the forum to actually spend time photoshopping a screenshot to frame some incel :feelskek: These guys are bigger losers than anyone in this site and need to follow their own advice and get a hobby

First @Efiliste, now @Intellau_Celistic. Who's next?
we're in danger. And what's bad about it, if actual infiltrator would post screenshot on IT from .is logged in, we will think it's edited.

Intellau of all people :forcedsmile: . Dumb faggot

@Intellau_Celistic I didn't know that you posted on IT. what's your favourite type of pERsonality? uncooked, medium, rare, medium-rare?

They are just using inspect element to try and frame him. He dindu nothin wrong

No offense to Intellau, but I doubt he could put together a sentence that coherent

(either that, or they took a screenshot from one of his threads. He has probably thousands of screenshots)

Frame me next IT fags. I wanna be famous

This is so fucking dumb. Why would they try to frame Intellau out of all people? He only posts cryptic shit.

They are just using inspect element to try and frame him. He dindu nothin wrong

No offense to Intellau, but I doubt he could put together a sentence that coherent

(either that, or they took a screenshot from one of his threads. He has probably thousands of screenshots)

Locking this so it doesn't turn into a shitshow. The administratER has spoken lol

Status
Not open for further replies.