Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Lofi beats have killed Christmas.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
4 or 5 years ago, College Music had this livestream, a Christmas Radio & Countdown deal. And it had a variety of music. You rarely heard the same thing thrice.

The following year, the variety kinda waned. Which was unfortunate. But it still played some hits.

The year after that, it was more or less just public domain YouTube video filler. But at least it was still Christmas music.

In 2020, we have this. "Lofi Christmas Radio 24/7 Lofi Hiphop Beats " Thanks to lofi beats themselves becoming a meme. Not a tune in the playlist is a Christmas song.

I continue to hate the future. My only solace is that things change so frequently that in another 4 years, maybe things will be good again?

I fucking despise Christmas music, so based

4 or 5 years ago, College Music had this livestream, a Christmas Radio & Countdown deal. And it had a variety of music. You rarely heard the same thing thrice.

The following year, the variety kinda waned. Which was unfortunate. But it still played some hits.

The year after that, it was more or less just public domain YouTube video filler. But at least it was still Christmas music.

In 2020, we have this. "Lofi Christmas Radio 24/7 Lofi Hiphop Beats " Thanks to lofi beats themselves becoming a meme. Not a tune in the playlist is a Christmas song.

I continue to hate the future. My only solace is that things change so frequently that in another 4 years, maybe things will be good again?

The future is a dystopia.

But Christmas music before was always worn out 1940s style music tailored to sexhavers ngl

After a week im sick of Christmas music. It gets worst year after year

I tried that. No, the College Music of 4 years ago and everything like it is dead.
Well, that stinks. Christmas these days is just an excuse to overspend anyway. I hope you can find some decent Christmas tunes again, man.

Did you ever listen to Christmas music while communicating with your boss

Lofi is very basic and is made to be listened to in the background when studying.

The most recent Christmas song I can think of is Mariah Carey's or probably some kid tv show special. The genre has fallen out of favor.

The most recent Christmas song I can think of is Mariah Carey's or probably some kid tv show special. The genre has fallen out of favor.

Probably because a major component of Christmas is "tradition." You focus on old songs with new twists. Like being sung by a different person.

Lofi is very basic and is made to be listened to in the background when studying.

Probably why I feel nothing when I listen to it.

Did you ever listen to Christmas music while communicating with your boss

Yes.

Just torrent/dl Christmas music collections if you want them.
You use cancerous shit like streaming and then wonder why everything is cancer.

Give money to spotify because it's cheap and easy, and then spotify blocks some songs in some countries because it's cheap and easy.
Watch ads on youtube because it's cheap and easy, and then youtube does shitty censorship, broken copyright etc. because it's cheap and easy.
Store everything on the cloud, killing the demand for consumer hard drives and driving up prices of consumer storage.

I hate normalfaggotry so fucking much it's unreal.

Thanks to lofi beats themselves becoming a meme
I hate this shit so much. It's like shitty elevator music. Literally every single thing I have heard from this genre sounds exactly the same to me. I'm not even sure that the whole genre isn't actually just one song, because I always mute the volume when it plays.

Just torrent/dl Christmas music collections if you want them.
You use cancerous shit like streaming and then wonder why everything is cancer.

Give money to spotify because it's cheap and easy, and then spotify blocks some songs in some countries because it's cheap and easy.
Watch ads on youtube because it's cheap and easy, and then youtube does shitty censorship, broken copyright etc. because it's cheap and easy.
Store everything on the cloud, killing the demand for consumer hard drives and driving up prices of consumer storage.

I hate normalfaggotry so fucking much it's unreal.

I could, but part of the magic of Christmas is spontaneously happening upon the mood. Being out somewhere, and then without knowing it'll happen, a certain song comes on.

Like love, many men have been destroyed by denying the Christmas spirit.
@SlayerSlayer

how does lofi relate to this?

I don't wanna listen to Lofi. And I don't wanna listen to a pre-curated list of songs because I know all of the songs that are in it and when they'll play.

I don't wanna listen to Lofi. And I don't wanna listen to a pre-curated list of songs because I know all of the songs that are in it and when they'll play.
Bigger library + shuffle
You do realize that every list is pre-curated by someone right?
There is a finite amount of music available.

Like love, many men have been destroyed by denying the Christmas spirit.
@SlayerSlayer
lofi beats are extremely inoffensive. I wish they could just all play "baby it's cold outside" on loop just to offend foids and SJWs

Bigger library + shuffle
You do realize that every list is pre-curated by someone right?
There is a finite amount of music available.

But I don't know what's on the list.

Lol i read that as "Loli feet have killed chris hansen"

Memory mogs me to oblivion at remembering 400+ songs after a single glance.

I might forget what's in my playlist at some point, but that's not the same as never having an idea of what's gonna come up.

I might forget what's in my playlist at some point, but that's not the same as never having an idea of what's gonna come up.
That is a feeling that can be decreased with the amount of songs in the playlist.

That is a feeling that can be decreased with the amount of songs in the playlist.

But I'll have an idea because I was the one who picked the songs.

I always listen to that shit when I study