Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious locked in our rooms

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]How can we not be autistic and antisocial and choose to stay in our rooms (ldarmaxx, youtubemaxx, videogamemaxx, animemaxx, cannabismaxx, alcoholmaxx, fapmaxx, musicmaxx ...) if everyone treats us badly ONLY BECAUSE OF OUR APPEARANCE? It doesn't matter who it is, everyone looks at me strangely, makes fun of me, treats me like a child or like shit ... and for girls it's like I'm invisible[/UWSL]

cannabismaxx
:feelsbaton:

Yes, if Chad had been treated the same way as us, he'd be shy and socially retarded too. (But, of course, even a socially retarded Chad gets laid more than a normie with "game")

i shroommaxx and forget about reality

Yes, if Chad had been treated the same way as us, he'd be shy and socially retarded too. (But, of course, even a socially retarded Chad gets laid more than a normie with "game")
yeah but chad will never get treated like that because he's chad :society:

:feelsbaton:

[UWSL]I've seen bland, quiet, boring, mediocre, poorly dressed, badly-haired, unfriendly, etc chads that got tons and tons of girls ...[/UWSL]

we were forced to become hermits by society :blackpill:

My room is my safe haven but it's the same time hell bcs I feel so pathetic and depressed all the time... :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back