Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Lo, bretheren, for i shall attend a normie gathering in an hour

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
I took a shower and i'm due to going with my mom(both invited) to some innocent whitebread graduation party, so what should i do?
Converse with the locals?
Act edgy?
Debate sociopolitics?
Try to initiate a conversation with some girl?

NTcels guide me.

Just walk up to anyone smile and say what's up man?

just be urself brah :lul::lul::lul::lul:

The easiest thing to do is to just listen to other people, and ask questions when they finish talking so you feign interest. People love talking about themselves, and this allows you to to never really talk about yourself, which is the more anxiety-inducing thing IMO. If they ask YOU a question, answer briefly and if the question can be applied back to them, finish with a "how about you?" to turn the question back to them, because again, people love talking about themselves. You can go an entire day without saying a single word about yourself or revealing any personality whatsoever and be well-liked by the people there, because they got to do what they like to do (talk about themselves) and you seemed interest. It really is that easy. If you're an ugly truecel, then it also conforms to the preexisting standards of subhuman submissiveness.

The easiest thing to do is to just listen to other people, and ask questions when they finish talking so you feign interest. People love talking about themselves, and this allows you to to never really talk about yourself, which is the more anxiety-inducing thing IMO. If they ask YOU a question, answer briefly and if the question can be applied back to them, finish with a "how about you?" to turn the question back to them, because again, people love talking about themselves. You can go an entire day without saying a single word about yourself or revealing any personality whatsoever and be well-liked by the people there, because they got to do what they like to do (talk about themselves) and you seemed interest. It really is that easy. If you're an ugly truecel, then it also conforms to the preexisting standards of subhuman submissiveness.
Interesting, i shall keep this chant in memory, O high seer.

I want to experience the normalfag experience at least once.
>no alcohol or sex
>normalfag experience
Wat8.jpg

Support the wall and play with your phone.

anectode

when i washed my dick and balls with soap, running my hand in a down motion on the cleft of my glans felt so good.
Support the wall and play with your phone.
I will play computer games when i get home.
There be alahu's snackbar in there, i hope i don't gain kilos from all the greasy fatty food and the sugary beverages.

-Go around and speak to a few of the guys that are around (preferably ones that have atleast one girl in the group
-Then go and proceed talk to one or two of the girls in the friends group of one of those guys (They wont cuck you if you go talk to them first)
-Flirt with them lightly if you're talking to them alone or with only like one other guy there (if there's multiple guys there atleast one of them are likely to cuck you)
Just do that tbh.. if you feel a connection to any of the women and they're reciprocating to a high level ask for their number
if not just be happy that you increased your social prowess

-Go around and speak to a few of the guys that are around (preferably ones that have atleast one girl in the group
-Then go and proceed talk to one or two of the girls in the friends group of one of those guys (They wont cuck you if you go talk to them first)
-Flirt with them lightly if you're talking to them alone or with only like one other guy there (if there's multiple guys there atleast one of them are likely to cuck you)
Just do that tbh.. if you feel a connection to any of the women and they're reciprocating to a high level ask for their number
if not just be happy that you increased your social prowess
Thanks for adviceah eh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back