Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious LMS is stupid. Money doesn't mean shit. Dick does. It should be LDS or LSD

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
LD imho.

Status pretty much means nothing. It's just so correlated with looks that people mistake it as having power.

High-status non-Chads are NOT slaying, even though they all pretend like they are.

what if they're famous, like NBA players, musicians, or actors?

what if they're famous, like NBA players, musicians, or actors?

Most famous NBA players, musicians, and actors are already Chadlites or high-tier normies (especially actors).

For the ones that aren't, their status will help them break a tie with their lower-status looksmatches, but I still don't think they're slaying if they're not at least a Chadlite.

They're definitely partying and socializing with beautiful women a lot, but those women ultimately are fucking the Chads at the parties, and not them.

They will of course pretend that they're fucking lots of women though.

HEUHEUEHUEHEUHE
Over for laughCels
full

my massive dick hasn't made any loli want to uncontrollably suck it yet :waitwhat: they never really asked about it :waitwhat: they'd probably call the cops if I told them :waitwhat:

my massive dick hasn't made any loli want to uncontrollably suck it yet :waitwhat: they never really asked about it :waitwhat: they'd probably call the cops if I told them :waitwhat:

do protons decay?

If you are below 5/10 your dick size isn't going to help as much as money can do.

Money is more important. Your dick size isn't going to improve her lifestyle and social status.

I'm a 6'5" big framed white guy with an 8 inch dick but I'm still incel because of my below average face (4.97362 PSL).

EVERYTHING ELSE IS COPE BUT FACE
Really? :feelswhat: