Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LMFAO @ at all the Lookism nonvirgins

fagotonabike

fagotonabike

Banned
-
Fuck off back to your coinmining retarded website where you belong you nonvirgin retard

NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT NONVIRGINS OUT

R/incels will always be hunted and bullied without lookismers

Lookismers are more pathetic than incles

fagotonabike said:

196175.gif

stop this shit already

your r/incel community was just a byproduct of PSL

Frenchy91 said:
fagotonabike said:

196175.gif

stop this shit already

Funny how all the retards from lookism fled from their retarded coinmining site the moment incels got their own site. People that browsed lookism are retarded dumbfucks that only care about becoming popular on an obscure board. YOU RETARDS EVEN ALLOWED WOMEN AND NOT ONLY THAT BUT FUCKING GLORIFIED WOMEN POSTERS. P A T H E T I C.

You are more pathetic than drugdealing mexican illegal immigrants.

Lookismers are the biggest subhumans in existence even lower than inceltears cucks

fagotonabike said:
Frenchy91 said:
fagotonabike said:

196175.gif

stop this shit already

Funny how all the retards from lookism fled from their retarded coinmining site the moment incels got their own site.

It happend the same day you low iqcel

women posters where never glorified stop that shit already

this is like writing absurdism but calling kierkegaard or camus a faggot

********** said:
Why do all the theories originate from psl then? Did anything that come from /r/incels that isnt recycled, already known psl knowledge?

their coping mechanism is beyound our understanding tbh

But if i originated from a uttercucked forum like reddit i would think twice before shitting on PSL, the motherland of redpill tbh

just lol @ the copers above

Frenchy91 said:
********** said:
Why do all the theories originate from psl then? Did anything that come from /r/incels that isnt recycled, already known psl knowledge?

But if i originated from a uttercucked forum like reddit i would think twice before shitting on PSL, the motherland of redpill tbh

Stay cucked nigger or get back to your retard website

At least they are really active and pretty blackpilled. Why should we divide our extremely hated and isolated community even further and not make alliances with like-minded people even if their opinions are slightly different.

fagotonabike said:
Frenchy91 said:
********** said:

>redditor
>calls PSLers cuck

tenor.gif

Frenchy91 said:
fagotonabike said:
Frenchy91 said:
********** said:

>redditor
>calls PSLers cuck

tenor.gif

>implying I browsed anything but /r/incels and the dota subreddit

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE MAJORITY OF LOOKISM POSTER HAVE FAGGOT PRETTYBOYS AS THEIR AVATAR AND IN THEIR SIGNATURE. LOOKISM FAGS ARE ALL CLOSET HOMOSEXUAL NIGGER FAGGOTS THAT WANT TO SUCK COCK.

fagotonabike said:
Frenchy91 said:
fagotonabike said:

196175.gif

stop this shit already

Funny how all the retards from lookism fled from their retarded coinmining site the moment incels got their own site. People that browsed lookism are retarded dumbfucks that only care about becoming popular on an obscure board. YOU RETARDS EVEN ALLOWED WOMEN AND NOT ONLY THAT BUT FUCKING GLORIFIED WOMEN POSTERS. P A T H E T I C.

I have been waiting for a lookism replacment almost as it launched. R/incels was much more akin to PH and SH than lookism. 

The problem with lookism was allowing too many normie braggers and in general the mods there such as real rob were notories semi Chads who ruined that place

man_in_white said:
wow, so edgy

lol at wearing your virginity as a badge

lol @ putting pussy on a pedestal to such an extent to go through painful surgery that costs tens of thousands of dollars just for the off chance of having sex once or twice a year. You are worse than fucking beta orbiting numales. 

LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT LOOKTARDS OUT

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
fagotonabike said:
Frenchy91 said:
fagotonabike said:

196175.gif

stop this shit already

I have been waiting for a lookism replacment almost as it launched. R/incels was much more akin to PH and SH than lookism. 

The problem with lookism was allowing too many normie braggers and in general the mods there such as real rob were notories semi Chads who ruined that place

The problem here is that all the normalnigger braggers and Chad-lites from lookism are migrating here.

fagotonabike said:
Frenchy91 said:
fagotonabike said:

196175.gif

stop this shit already

There were only 1 or 2 actual females and its true they were whiteknighted. But the rest were guys pretending to be females to troll or this vietcong prick who payed girls to post about asian men. R/incels members pm with femoids and send their pics to them

And drugdealing messicans arent pathetic. Theyre badboys who get all the culo

Puto said:
fagotonabike said:
Frenchy91 said:
fagotonabike said:

196175.gif

stop this shit already

There were only 1 or 2 actual females and its true they were whiteknighted. But the rest were guys pretending to be females to troll or this vietcong prick who payed girls to post about asian men. R/incels members pm with femoids and send their pics to them

I only lurked Lookism a little bit, but in every third thread or so was a whore attentionwhoring and all the betacucks giving her all the attention. All the lookismfags are stating themselves that they are not virgins, so why the fuck participate in a board for permavirgins?

you proud bcs you are a virgin buddy?

fagotonabike said:
Puto said:
fagotonabike said:
Frenchy91 said:
196175.gif

stop this shit already

I only lurked Lookism a little bit, but in every third thread or so was a whore attentionwhoring and all the betacucks giving her all the attention. All the lookismfags are stating themselves that they are not virgins, so why the fuck participate in a board for permavirgins?

The females only posted for like 2 months. People got rid of them by threatening to dox and by harrassing them. Some of the mods used to outright ban females when they would join but the admin is a major cuck who would unban them. He wanted more slayers, normies to make money off them.

Puto said:
fagotonabike said:
Puto said:
fagotonabike said:

The females only posted for like 2 months. People got rid of them by threatening to dox and by harrassing them. Some of the mods used to outright ban females when they would join but the admin is a major cuck who would unban them. He wanted more slayers, normies to make money off them.

https://www.**********/showthread.php?tid=687

This is your typial lookism retard, talking like the standard normalfaggot "[size=small]no wonder you are a virgin with that attitude"[/size]

"but w-w-w--w-w-w-w-we're redpilled" LMAO, next thing people will tell me just be myself

Noncels out, please.

man_in_white said:
fagotonabike said:
Puto said:
fagotonabike said:

This is your typial lookism retard, talking like the standard normalfaggot "[size=small]no wonder you are a virgin with that attitude"[/size]

"but w-w-w--w-w-w-w-we're redpilled" LMAO, next thing people will tell me just be myself

this place is really low iq, it seems

db0.jpg

"I was just PRETENDING to be retarded"

You're a mongrel retard

man_in_white said:
fagotonabike said:
Puto said:
fagotonabike said:

Yea pretty sure thats a troll. No one talks like that on lookism. 

man_in_white said:
fagotonabike said:
Puto said:
fagotonabike said:

>Gets so BTFO that he deletes his own thread in shame
LMAO 
M
A
O

man_in_white said:
fagotonabike said:
man_in_white said:
fagotonabike said:

>Gets so BTFO that he deletes his own thread in shame
LMAO 
M
A
O

mods deleted it, dummy

why would i delete it

Wouldnt be surprised if you deleted it since you appear to have an IQ in the low 60s

Why can't incels just get along tbh

forevergymcelling said:
Why can't incels just get along tbh

Because Lookism retards ARE NOT INCELS, THEY ARE FAKECELS THAT HAVE HAD SEX AND MULTIPLE GIRLFRIENDS.

Gas them all

fagotonabike said:
Puto said:
fagotonabike said:
Frenchy91 said:
196175.gif

stop this shit already

you wouldn't even have a community if we didn't initiate the redpill movement years ago, pay some respect

Frenchy91 said:
fagotonabike said:
Puto said:
fagotonabike said:

you wouldn't even have a community if we didn't initiate the redpill movement years ago, pay some respect

Then how about you piss of to some trash redpill movement that worships pussy. If you aren't a virgin just get out.

fagotonabike said:
Frenchy91 said:
fagotonabike said:
Puto said:

Then how about you piss of to some trash redpill movement that worships pussy. If you aren't a virgin just get out.

How about gfy tbh?

Frenchy91 said:
fagotonabike said:
Frenchy91 said:
fagotonabike said:

How about gfy tbh?

Wouldn't even know how SINCE I AM A TRUECEL VIRGIN UNLIKE YOU DISGUSTING NON VIRGIN SEXHAVERS

>people who had sex and girlfriends before
>coming on here trying to claim they are incels (which literally stands for INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE)

fucking lmao

It's pretty obvious why they are here. They have a desperate need to mog truly ugly people. Take Zyros for example. Lookism told him he looks like shit so he went to /r/incels to start spamming his face cause people would call him Chad. Same thing with most of them.

I say, as long as they get rid of their retarded nigger speak(TBH TBH TBH), don't spam their face, and don't brag, they can stay. But that is asking a lot.

Also, if they white knight for women, should be instant ban.

fagotonabike said:
Because Lookism retards ARE NOT INCELS, THEY ARE FAKECELS THAT HAVE HAD SEX AND MULTIPLE GIRLFRIENDS.

Gas them all

Too late. Fakecels dominate this place now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back