Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lmao stood up roastie as chadfish. Guys have been getting stood up left and right. Payback.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
me rn

Lmao started talking to this foid on Snapchat and she was ready for the first date within a day (so much for take it slow or you’ll scare her off). I guess that doesn’t apply to chad.

She’s so dumb that even though I was not replying to her messages she still went to the coffee shop. That’s how desperate she was. What happen to confirming if the date is still on or not

View attachment 214558
View attachment 214560
View attachment 214559

lmao even tho I was the one who ghosted her and stood her up she still blames her self. If I was a normie she’d be the one yelling at me or even worst, ghosting me

TLDR just be chad it’s all about looks
Holy fuck, she's almost apologizing him for the fact that she was left out. Jesus, Chad has it tutorial mode with cheads and mods easy.

Btw. How do you guys find believeable but still Chad profiles on IG?

Holy fuck, she's almost apologizing him for the fact that she was left out. Jesus, Chad has it tutorial mode with cheads and mods easy.

Btw. How do you guys find believeable but still Chad profiles on IG?
when its comes to chad girls apologize to him when he ghosts them and cheats on them or stands them up

Lmao started talking to this foid on Snapchat and she was ready for the first date within a day (so much for take it slow or you’ll scare her off). I guess that doesn’t apply to chad.

She’s so dumb that even though I was not replying to her messages she still went to the coffee shop. That’s how desperate she was. What happen to confirming if the date is still on or not

View attachment 214558
View attachment 214560
View attachment 214559

lmao even tho I was the one who ghosted her and stood her up she still blames her self. If I was a normie she’d be the one yelling at me or even worst, ghosting me

TLDR just be chad it’s all about looks
Doing allahs work buddy boyo & it won’t touch this

Clown fucking world. Brutal as fuck

Chad always wins, even when hes losing.

763fe5ab fcd3 432c a97f 3e2606da76a3 large16x9 7d3498a4f6d34c7ab4935fb97f4b20c7large16x9 Ndume

Brutal tbh looks are everything in life