Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lmao stood up roastie as chadfish. Guys have been getting stood up left and right. Payback.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Lmao started talking to this foid on Snapchat and she was ready for the first date within a day (so much for take it slow or you’ll scare her off). I guess that doesn’t apply to chad.

She’s so dumb that even though I was not replying to her messages she still went to the coffee shop. That’s how desperate she was. What happen to confirming if the date is still on or not

E90CD1CF 287E 4B63 B9A9 A03A9CB44B5F

8D271A12 588C 4E2F 917A 6AE6AA2B8016

43EC61F5 775E 4A3A AA58 32145D72E888

lmao even tho I was the one who ghosted her and stood her up she still blames her self. If I was a normie she’d be the one yelling at me or even worst, ghosting me

TLDR just be chad it’s all about looks

Holy fuck it is that good for chad,no wonder why ER went ER.

Your chadfish is god tier OP ngl
20200213 192914

Also chad always wins

Stand her up again and again until she goes insane.

Lmao started talking to this foid on Snapchat and she was ready for the first date within a day (so much for take it slow or you’ll scare her off). I guess that doesn’t apply to chad.

She’s so dumb that even though I was not replying to her messages she still went to the coffee shop. That’s how desperate she was. What happen to confirming if the date is still on or not

View attachment 214558
View attachment 214560
View attachment 214559

lmao even tho I was the one who ghosted her and stood her up she still blames her self. If I was a normie she’d be the one yelling at me or even worst, ghosting me

TLDR just be chad it’s all about looks
Extremely brutal. No woman will ever treat us 1% this good. Fuark

> Foid meets chad within 24 hours. :feelsclown:
giphy.gif

> Is probably flirting with him. :feelsclown:
giphy.gif

> Willing to meet up with him and would probably hug/kiss him that very day. :feelsclown:
giphy.gif

Meanwhile I'm told to build rapore with foids and be their friend orbiter for years and hope I get a pity fuck out of it.

OP has had a more positive experience with a foid in that conversation that I have had in my entire life

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

But it's my personality right?
Extremely brutal. No woman will ever treat us 1% this good. Fuark
This.

Glad to see you're back.

Nice personality

OP succesfully ruins another day

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

> Willing to meet up with him and would probably hug/kiss him that very day. :feelsclown:
giphy.gif

Meanwhile I'm told to build rapore with foids and be their friend orbiter for years and hope I get a pity fuck out of it.

OP has had a more positive experience with a foid in that conversation that I have had in my entire life

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

This.

Glad to see you're back.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
We never lost, we were never in the game to begin with.

Show us who you're Chadfishing with....

Brutal Blackpill

Woah, girls actually send smiley faces to Chad, lmao! They behave like beta cucks do around women.

Stand her up again and again until she goes insane.

Already set up a second date with her for tonight at my place and told her to bring snacks lmao. She’s ginnna look so dumb holding snacks at Starbucks

0DC0C71C B92E 482D BF47 24A5144C2E43

8751AAA9 9CD7 4B95 A933 8FCD6E8D96FB

Last edited:
Chad has it so easy

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Unbelievably brutal.

GIGABASED
I
G
A
B
A
S
E
D

As always :feelsokman:

With Chad a foid will question herself if he doesn't show enough interest, with you she will question herself if you dare show any interest.

Anw, u probably answered this before but don't they at least ask for a video call or something before agreeing to meet up irl?

Good on you, but foids have so many options it's like picking a different drink from the fridge.

That's a good Tier chadfish? He just fished another landwhale he been fishing only landwhales Bro...jfl a good chadfish would be a Stacy lite
no he always chadfishes hot girls, have you seen the hannah pics? she's a gigastacy

What a great facial bones personaliteehee

no he always chadfishes hot girls, have you seen the hannah pics? she's a gigastacy
No ,whos Hannah? Btw ure just proving my point Bro

Rating of this chadfish: 4/10

No ,whos Hannah? Btw ure just proving my point Bro

Rating of this chadfish: 4/10
look it up its in this forum

or if OP is ok with it i can reupload hannah's pic bc i saved it

btw where's the picture of this chadfish? i must've missed it or idk what you mean

look it up its in this forum

or if OP is ok with it i can reupload hannah's pic bc i saved it

btw where's the picture of this chadfish? i must've missed it or idk what you mean
I think this chadfish Is 4/10 obviously that he Made Beter fishes

I think this chadfish Is 4/10 obviously that he Made Beter fishes
but you mean like in terms of the foid's looks? because i didnt see any picture, or just your opinion on the chats

but you mean like in terms of the foid's looks? because i didnt see any picture, or just your opinion on the chats
Of the chats and the foid Is a thirsty landwhale thus no dificulty in this chadfish

Of the chats and the foid Is a thirsty landwhale thus no dificulty in this chadfish
pic of the foid?

and the chats are a damn good blackpill imo

Anw, u probably answered this before but don't they at least ask for a video call or something before agreeing to meet up irl?
Sending fake live snaps are same as video calls