Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LMAO. "Sounds just like my ex."

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/11qdy40/imagine_being_this_persons_roommate/

Look at all the female commenters saying that they have ex-boyfriends who as filthy as this incel claimed to be.

I think the hygiene lie is even more retarded than the personality lie. Women contradict this nonsense at every turn. Their boyfriends are filthy, they kiss their dogs on the tongue, they live in filth themselves, they shower and wash their hair less than men, etc.

You have to be really clueless to think that women would choose a clean incel over a filthy Chad.

Well they don't even clean their vaginas, so it's a bit hypocritical for them to complain about other people's hygienes.

Most of this forum is in agreement regarding @Saysitsover, tbh. :lul:

"You don't get girls because you're misogynistic, unhygenic, and just don't try. Just like all my exes. Yes, they had other girlfriends. What's your point?"

All Foids are filth and needed to be sprayed with Agent Orange

Women stink, especially white women. Why do you think that they bathe in cheap perfume every morning?

Women’s personality detector is a meme

"You don't get girls because you're misogynistic, unhygenic, and just don't try. Just like all my exes. Yes, they had other girlfriends. What's your point?"
Yeah, their lack of self awareness is hilarious

A foid will scoop shit out of a chad's ass without him asking.

Hygiene matters, but not when the guy is a Chad. Lmao

Be clean and tidy, shower more, nice haircut, well groomed etc has always been a meme. It doesn't make any difference for me, although I practice those things for self respect.

Be clean and tidy, shower more, nice haircut, well groomed etc has always been a meme. It doesn't make any difference for me, although I practice those things for self respect.
Stop doing those things do not FUCKING brush

The whole "hygene" argument is a hoax, I never had a problem with hygene and I don't have a gf. Meanwhile smelly chads had no problem with finding a gf (you smell so manly tee hee:foidSoy:)