Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LMAO LOOK AT THIS CUCK, LITERALLY WORSHIPS WOMEN (KEK FUEL)

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR150uMib9A[/video]

I couldn't finish the video, too much cancer, men like him browse /r/IncelTears and use reddit.

watch this after you're done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTKqIdYWnw8

I fucking hate whores but if these are the kind of men who they cuck in the first place Im torn on who to hate more. Just put this diseased civilization out of its misery already.

He looks way better than me.
Fuark wnd he has a good slut to fuck. Lucky.

f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg

[attachment=1183]

"We are bringing a boy onto feminist fridays, something that is very unfeminist"

It is feminist. Feminism is meant to advocate the equality of both sexes.

Attachments

• zyris daddy johnyyy.jpg
    zyris daddy johnyyy.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 291
low selfesteem daddy issues (abandonment) hapa girl that doesnt look white dates low value male cus he''s white

d5fcb906995b1ef5000cdf140fd83156.png

d4e085b9710bb08859c37f8e26c9407a.png

entire channel is her trying to be a basic white gurl

I wish I could talk about feminism with her all day.

Had to stop watching after 2 minutes because of cancer.

I hate WKs, cucks and male feminists more than any other human being on earth. Would just punch that guy’s face until there was nothing but blood and mush left.

Lmfao she's training him like he's her fucking lapdog. She has those crazy eyes you can tell she's a mental crackpot feminist.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Lmfao she's training him like he's her fucking lapdog. She has those crazy eyes you can tell she's a mental crackpot feminist.

Yeah but he got a pretty decent and a popular girl. 
I mean who even cares at that point.

This is the only way ugly guys can get laid

Solitarian_Walker said:

Kointo said:
f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg

"We are bringing a boy onto feminist fridays, something that is very unfeminist"

It is feminist. Feminism is meant to advocate the equality of both sexes.

At least, that is what they want to think. I’ve seen many feminists say that feminism is just for women, and not men. I mean, when half their supporters can’t even define the core of their organization, you know it’s gunna be a mess.

Edit: That photo is disgusting.

As an ugly incel, your only choice is to date a feminist and be her bitch boy.

She is pretty fuckable, though, but Chad knows when to pump and dump.

At the expense of his dignity, he still gets to bang her..

Notice how she’s Asian too. These are the worst kind of women by far. Asian women who call themselves progressive feminist/SJWs but still only date white guys.

I wonder what its like to be a man without a penis.... Now I know after watching this video!

Probably jerks his semi-limp little 5 incher in the corner while Tyrone plows her.

Winged Hussar said:
At least, that is what they want to think. I’ve seen many feminists say that feminism is just for women, and not men. I mean, when half their supporters can’t even define the core of their organization, you know it’s gunna be a mess.

Edit: That photo is disgusting.

What they're truly for is misandry (disdain against men)

iiiTeMpeR said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR150uMib9A[/video]

I couldn't finish the video, too much cancer, men like him browse /r/IncelTears and use reddit.

watch this after you're done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTKqIdYWnw8

She is asian or hapa, just fucking LOL, at redpill retards saying that asian women are better to date because they are more "traditional", that only works if the bitch can't speak english and totally ignores all western media.

Well he can grab a real ass while I rot watching doujins

UnclaimedCorpse said:
At the expense of his dignity, he still gets to bang her..
I don't know why incels assume couples are fucking.

Grotesque said:
I don't know why incels assume couples are fucking.

Can’t know for sure but they’re both adults so I think it’s safe to say they’ve fucked at least once.

This guy is being cucked, 1000%.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back