Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lmao I am gonna get laid soon, so long inceld

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
I stole some curry chadlite pics from his Instagram where he is in social places hanging out with girls and I added those picture to my tinder along with my selfies.

Blind rosaries cannot even see that its a different guy!

Check it out:
IdTApfG.png

Still it’s nothing compare to to chads result but it’s something.

Chad
LxnHxvM.png

I know I shouldn’t get my hopes up but let’s see. So far it’s been 2 days and I got 10 matches, this means 5 girls s day if it stays linear.

Lol you should actually try meeting up with them. Some people on Lookism use Tinder morph game and they say the girls don't notice.

Framecel222 said:
Lol you should actually try meeting up with them. Some people on Lookism use Tinder morph game and they say the girls don't notice.

I am might start doing that instead.
These girls are just blinded by good life old that their brain stops working

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
I am might start doing that instead.
These girls are just blinded by good life old that their brain stops working

You'll be haloed by the Chadeet-lite pictures. They'll decide that they like you before even meeting you. This is honestly genius, I might try something similar.

Framecel222 said:

Tinder morph game is legit, I've seen people do really fucking well with it. If your morphs look good enough past a certain level, the roastie can't shake her first impression of you. Pair that with meeting up in a dark dingy club and some elevator shoes, and the girl is just going off how the pic made her feel, and she likely already got the ok from her friends based on their response to your pics, so if anything you have their social pressure now on your side. Worth a shot.

cookinbreakfast said:
Tinder morph game is legit, I've seen people do really fucking well with it. If your morphs look good enough past a certain level, the roastie can't shake her first impression of you. Pair that with meeting up in a dark dingy club and some elevator shoes, and the girl is just going off how the pic made her feel, and she likely already got the ok from her friends based on their response to your pics, so if anything you have their social pressure now on your side. Worth a shot.

How many PSL points are people raising themselves by with the morphs?

Framecel222 said:
How many PSL points are people raising themselves by with the morphs?

Some people with decent eye area can get realistic morphs from 3/10 up to 6/10 fixing jaw and hairline and if they also height fraud.

A curry got all those matches? I didn't think **any** curries did good on tinder.

Zielony4 said:
A curry got all those matches? I didn't think **any** curries did good on tinder.

I am gonna dedicate my entire life to living like a chad. Just let me graduate uni and get some money flowing. 

I am gonna gymcel even harder
Eat clean get clean
Use make make to trick women like they trick men
Gonna get surgery for jaw
I already wear lifts which gets me from 5’8 to 5’11

I can already see myself living a chad lifestyle in future and fucking a new girl everyday.
I’ll be the guy who ppl use on “tinder experiments”. The future is looking bright guys.

The only purpose of life is to fuck hot women, nothing else matters.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
I am gonna dedicate my entire life to living like a chad. Just let me graduate uni and get some money flowing. 

I am gonna gymcel even harder
Eat clean get clean
Use make make to trick women like they trick men
Gonna get surgery for jaw
I already wear lifts which gets me from 5’8 to 5’11

I can already see myself living a chad lifestyle in future and fucking a new girl everyday.
I’ll be the guy who ppl use on “tinder experiments”. The future is looking bright guys.

The only purpose of life is to fuck hot women, nothing else matters.

You won't have eternal peace. I hate lifts, morphs etc. Just accept your height and looks. The best looks maxing are gym, low bf, surgeries. Rest of them are like women making up.

Help a curry out and give me those pics. I live in Chadstralia so we won’t overlap territories

Framecel222 said:

This is complete and utter bullshit. There was one guy, and I don't believe it, because women aren't that retarded. There is a guy who posted a morph of himself who was easily Chad like, but his actual self is subhuman. He said that every date he had bailed on him, and never contacted him again, and he said one girl even said "You look different"...

JUST

FUCKING

LOL

Nice try.

cookinbreakfast said:

Can someone explain what tinder morph is? I’m assuming it’s morphing your own fav with chad, to make your own face look chaddesque? What software do you use?

currychad getting matches? impossible

anincelforlifelol said:
Framecel222 said:
This is complete and utter bullshit. There was one guy, and I don't believe it, because women aren't that retarded. There is a guy who posted a morph of himself who was easily Chad like, but his actual self is subhuman. He said that every date he had bailed on him, and never contacted him again, and he said one girl even said "You look different"...
JUST
FUCKING
LOL
Nice try.

Lol obviously if you go from subhuman to Chad it's not gonna work. I'm talking about adding subtle morphing where you add 1 PSL point to your pics.

MayorOfKekville said:
Can someone explain what tinder morph is? I’m assuming it’s morphing your own fav with chad, to make your own face look chaddesque? What software do you use?

Yes, photoshop.

Framecel222 said:
Lol obviously if you go from subhuman to Chad it's not gonna work. I'm talking about adding subtle morphing where you add 1 PSL point to your pics.

Yes, photoshop.

I am not even morphing my face, I just put my face and the other dude doing activities like clubbing and stuff because I don’t have any hobbies