Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LMAO @ ethnic girls who date white guys because their own ethnic group is "Sexist".

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
I work on a military base in NA, so I'm around white guys probably 85% of the time.

White guys are unironically more sexist than most ethnics I know in my personal life, especially white Chads 6ft+.

Women are in the military but these guys don't take them seriously. They'll freely call women cum-dumpsters outside the ear of the Chain of Command or talk about how tight so-and-so's pussy was.

They also unironically see most ethnic girls as cumrags that are an easy lay.

I never had any idea of this before entering the military, because I didn't socialize with white people in University.

Most ethnic guys I know are simps when it comes to women, even hardcore religious ones.

These girls should just straight up admit they only want white guys because they're hypergamous.

Dumb white girls being tricked by jews

Especially noodlewhores.

The next time you find yourself in a college town and see ethnic women, try to think what their thoughts are. Its mostly about trying to get white dudes. I can almost guarantee you this is what over half of ethnic women are thinking about in college 24/7.

I hate when ethnics try to excuse their white worship by trying to claim this shit. These bitches would date a nazi if he were attractive.

Should i military max?

Black girls loves being called nigger in bed

I work on a military base in NA, so I'm around white guys probably 85% of the time.

White guys are unironically more sexist than most ethnics I know in my personal life, especially white Chads 6ft+.

Women are in the military but these guys don't take them seriously. They'll freely call women cum-dumpsters outside the ear of the Chain of Command or talk about how tight so-and-so's pussy was.

They also unironically see most ethnic girls as cumrags that are an easy lay.

I never had any idea of this before entering the military, because I didn't socialize with white people in University.

Most ethnic guys I know are simps when it comes to women, even hardcore religious ones.

These girls should just straight up admit they only want white guys because they're hypergamous.

They want white guys because that's what the media tells them to want. That's what the media puts on a pedestal.

Race/ethnicity is not very relevant when talking about muscular military Chads. They will get both white and ethnic foids anyway.

I still haven't seen a black foid choose an ugly white over an ugly black. What I see, often, is lots of "no white boys" in the profiles of black foids on Twitter/social media.

I think for African Americans it's the other way around. African American men are more likely to date out than African American women.
These bitches would date a nazi if he were attractive.

You have no idea how right you are.

:feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: always finding excuses:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Noodle whores are the worst. Those bitches have some serious issue. Rest are generally ok in my opinion.