Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LMAO at TRP fuckwads. 30 year old volcel gets a tinder match. TRP tells him...

T

truecel23

Officer
★★
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][size=small]"Uninstall tinder for right now. You need to be improving yourself, no distractions. Get to the fucking gym, stat"[/size][/font][/size]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][size=small]https://www.reddit.com/r/asktrp/comments/7fwf6x/30m_virgin_omega_woke_up_to_trp_and_life_in/dqf46yg/[/size][/font][/size]

truecel23 said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][size=small]"Uninstall tinder for right now. You need to be improving yourself, no distractions. Get to the fucking gym, stat"[/size][/font][/size]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][size=small]https://www.reddit.com/r/asktrp/comments/7fwf6x/30m_virgin_omega_woke_up_to_trp_and_life_in/dqf46yg/[/size][/font][/size]
JUST LMAO FUCKING CUCKS

Sad

but not as sad as that little faggot that went on there and threw a fit
why don't you just leave those trp guys alone

NekoStance said:
Sad

but not as sad as that little faggot that went on there and threw a fit
why don't you just leave those trp guys alone

Good idea. TRPers are deep into their hole. I can see a lot of them eventually jumping to the black pill when they realize TRP is shit.

If you're a virgin at 30 it's over, I tried blackpilling TRP but I got banned

They're as delusional as their bluepilled counterparts.

truecel23 said:
Good idea. TRPers are deep into their hole. I can see a lot of them eventually jumping to the black pill when they realize TRP is shit.

TRP isn't shit, it seems to work for alot of those guys

I personally don't really like or get into that stuff myself, but so what doesn't mean they're wrong

you ever heard of the phrase different courses for different horses?

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
Where and how should I start ?
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Where do WE start? [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]TL;DR Emotionally, I'm a 12y.o. kid in a 30y.o. man's body. What to do next?[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'd tell you to grow up, but if you're socially/mentally 12, you won't know how to. [/font]

Physically I'm... okay, I guees. I have a decent face, not a neckbeard and a full hairline.
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Does "not a neckbeard" mean spotty, unkempt facial hair, i.e. facial pubes?[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Some guys just can't grow symmetrical facial hair and shouldn't try. [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'm 5'11 (1.80m) tall (not that tall, since a lot of young guys are over 6'1 (1.87m))[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]On the down side: I have a small dick - only 5.5 inches (14 cm). I'm fat (let's not sugarcoat it), weighing 202 lbs (92 kg).[/font]

Small dick + tall = joke to femoids. 
Also since he refers to 5"11 as not that tall, I'm assuming he's on the "lower end" of 5"11, meaning he's rounding up. 

202 lbs at 5"11 is severely overweight and since being overweight is 100% optional, in the best case scenario this guy is volcel. 

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]My biggest issue is by far anxiety: I haven't approached a woman since HS.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Due to, in no small part, a fucked up childhood and adolescence I have very little experience. I never did drugs (though my friends did), was never allowed to stay out late at parties, etc.[/font]

Oh god, did this guy ever consider that people wouldn't even INVITE him to parties, regardless of his curfew?

I'm trying to get into clubbing, going to concerts/festivals, etc. And I'm actually having (some) fun going, even by myself, but I fear what people might say about a soon-to-be 31 year-old going to clubs.
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yeah, I'm sure Rave whores on ecstasy/molly will definitely respond positively to a chubby numale with self-esteem issues lul. [/font]

I'm quite introverted. My body and posture exude lack of confidence and fear. I did manage to flirt a few times but they were all duds (or maybe there never was a flirt and I was imagining it).
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I don't think the femoid saw it as flirting because she did not even see you as human. [/font]

I live alone in a different city, but my mother comes uninvited, ostensibly to check on me, every few months. I had a huge fight with her over the fact that I'm trying to change myself and she left this morning.
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Lul, pushing away the only femoid who will ever love him.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]And this after grilling me for years over not having found a woman. She (obviously) gave me the good ole 1-2 punch "you don't have to change, just be yourself and you'll find someone".[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yep, single mother syndrome strikes again.[/font]

His mother is obviously bluepilled AF and working with the belief that there's a beautiful, lovely girlfriend waiting for every guy, he just has to find her. 

In addition to the above I've recently started working out and also seeing a psychologist.
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'm also trying to increase my circle of acquaintances but it's been really hard.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Psychologist will only fuck you up more. Working out is universally good though. [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]If you weren't super popular in middle school or high school, you're not going to be popular later in life when it's infinitely harder to make friends. [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]My lack of experince and anxiety hurt me the most, really.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Any advice on how to fix myself ?[/font]

You can't. You can't "make up" for those foundational, developmental experiences in early adolescence which attractive people get to experience and which help them develop and mature. 
These sacred experiences are reserved for attractive people only, unattractive people are forced to stunt their development and be satisfied with that. Once you miss the train, it's over. 

Should I try going for really ugly or really fat women ? Single moms ? Much older women ?
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Femoids feel entitled to Chad, regardless of how unattractive they are.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Also there's no such thing as an unattractive or fat femoid, only unattractive and fat men. All femoids are beautiful, unique and special in their own way and healthy at every size. [/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Fat women are a myth. [/font]

Should I just give up on the idea of ever having sex without paying a hooker ?
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]This is the first thing he's said that makes sense and could potentially help him. Swallow the BLACK PILL.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I've also tried making a Tinder account just for shits & giggles.[/font]

How's that going for you? Tinder will only reinforce how unattractive and undesirable you are. 

Finished my first batch of "likes" on some girls. I mostly skipped the very hot ones and went for the under-average, average and a few above average looking women.
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Good, good. You're aiming the bar low and setting your expectations low as well, but it's still probably too high for the modern era.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
 15 hours in I got no matches.
[/font]
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]fucking lol, just delete the app already before you traumatize yourself emotionally. Chad gets dozens of matches within minutes of registering and uploading a photo. [/font][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It should not take 15 hours for someone to express interest in you...if you're attractive.[/font][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]*facepalm*[/font][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"There must be some reason, unrelated to my looks, why I'm not getting the femoids I want."[/font][/font]

I'd love to post a photo for you to rate but after this rant I'm afraid I'd become a living meme overnight.
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]First example of self-awareness in this whole thing. [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]He's probably become deified if he posted his image here though, the incels community is more accepting. [/font]

iiiTeMpeR said:
If you're a virgin at 30 it's over, I tried blackpilling TRP but I got banned

Obviously. They are the most delusional out of all of the bunch.

NekoStance said:
TRP isn't shit, it seems to work for alot of those guys

I personally don't really like or get into that stuff myself, but so what doesn't mean they're wrong

you ever heard of the phrase different courses for different horses?

It works for good looking guys who are too "soft" where they get used by women. But those types of men are few on TRP. Since most attractive men would already be doing well.

TRP is mostly useless for a majority of the men who go there. Unattractive men who want a "solution" to their woes.

TRP is a shitty blue pill in disguise