Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LMAO at this naive bluepilled Reddit cuck, come in here for a nice laugh

>reddit
didnt read

her personality detector must have caught that he posts on misogynistic sites such as le leddit

her personality detector must have caught that he posts on misogynistic sites such as le leddit
Lmao someone said

“Maybe she takes time to get comfortable with new people” as if that girl hasn’t had hook ups with multiple Chads she just met

If it was the other way around, they would be blaming her for being a creep and probably an incel

If it was the other way around, they would be blaming her for being a creep and probably an incel
That actually happened to me at a job a few years ago. I ignored the new foid and I was labeled creepy for it

this also happens to me at work with all female coworkers
Its instant suifuel when i come to work and innocently say good morning to one fo them and they completely ignore me
Recently i have started to just repeatedly say good morning in an increasingl louder and condescending tone of voice
til they finally notice me
Its like torture for them , but at least i ruin their day instead of them ruining mine

I can just imagine the cuckoldry in support of her in the comments.

Now imagine how badly the guy would be getting slated if the roles were reversed.

That's just being subhuman

this also happens to me at work with all female coworkers
Its instant suifuel when i come to work and innocently say good morning to one fo them and they completely ignore me
Recently i have started to just repeatedly say good morning in an increasingl louder and condescending tone of voice
til they finally notice me
Its like torture for them , but at least i ruin their day instead of them ruining mine
You should finish the "good morning" with the rest of the sentence :feelsLSD:

Redditors deserve boiling alive

if I was him I would just greet her like this, dead yet oh sorry your still breathing my mistake you don't respond to my morning greeting so I just assumed you were as dead on the inside as you were on the outside well don't let me disturb your dying process.

She actively hates you, buddy boyo
full