Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lmao at this indian celebrity

Over 9000

Over 9000

Recruit
★★★★

Last edited:
currys cant stop taking Ls tbh

God the curry accent is disgusting, complete boner killer.

Yeah lets feel sorry for the guy who could bang any 22 year old he points finger at

Even their accent is so fucking stupid and annoying, holly shit.

Yeah lets feel sorry for the guy who could bang any 22 year old he points finger at
Sure, but his failure is not checking the thot that's right in front of him.

I don't know the full context of this clip, but I imagine that she's admitting to have banged a bunch of dudes, and she's saying, "that wasn't cheating because [stupid thot logic]"

He should cut her off and say, "no, you're wrong - what you just said is bullshit - you were cheating" and then as soon as she starts talking, but her off again, "no, stop making excuses. stop it."

Then he should get up and leave.

It appears that he's rewarding her with commitment. Commitment is the thing of value that he has, and he's giving it to a whore who cheated on him. Doesn't matter that she's hot, he's still a fool.

Can you imagine the impact it would have if he dumped her ass, then by the end of the day she'd have a new man (you know she would) and after a short time spent fucking her, that man too called her a whore and dumped her. Can you imagine the effect if famous indian men openly said, "she's good for fucking, but not for marriage"

Everything would change. Every indian girl who comes to the US or Europe and says what the thot in that video said, "tee hee, it's not cheating" would fear ending up like her. Because currently, every indian girl knows they're going to get away with it.

Yes. Or maybe it's absorbed from their parents. But I'm sure there's a strong genetic component.
No lol, if u look at white couples who adopted Indian children, these Indian kids sound completely white. Accent is shaped by environmental factors

Sure, but his failure is not checking the thot that's right in front of him.
Shouldn't have married an actress then. They've tasted cock of every producer out there.

No lol, if u look at white couples who adopted Indian children, these Indian kids sound completely white. Accent is shaped by environmental factors
Nah it's likely mostly environmental but there are genetic aspects as well. Vocal chords are shaped to produce certain sounds etc. Like how noodles always quack duck sounds and have high voices. And riceys struggle to say certain sounds. Languages have evolved to accommodate the sounds different races produce, and the evolution of each race has been shaped by the languages they speak.

My personal experience: I lived next to an Indian family for many years. The parents were apparently 1st gen immigrants. They had 3 kids, 2 of them had anglicised accents but one had more of an Indian twang. When chadfishing I spoke to this Australian-Indian girl, Aussie born and she had an Indian accent (I was surprised).

Yes. Or maybe it's absorbed from their parents. But I'm sure there's a strong genetic component.
This has to be one of the dumbest shit I’ve read on this forum. It’s on the same level of those leftists who spread bullshit like ebonics to excuse blacks from learning proper English.

This has to be one of the dumbest shit I’ve read on this forum. It’s on the same level of those leftists who spread bullshit like ebonics to excuse blacks from learning proper English.
? Ebonics is just black-speak. It bears no relation to genetic differences between races.

? Ebonics is just black-speak. It bears no relation to genetic differences between races.
there are people that claimed it jfl

tf does this mean?accent is stupid?lmao​

They sound as retarded as they look, they sound like retarded robots. God really gave them the biggest L by making them curry.

Curry movies are dumb. Even curries admit this.

@psychotic_cock69 @JayGoptri @Pajeetsingh @Chudpreet @jeetcel @adharmi see the cucks of Bollywood

bollybhangi celebrity post :feelsseriously:

anyway since we are here;

to non-pajeets, this is same guy who entertained y'all with this epic meme

and also this

and he's also meme-ed here a lot for his flamboyant fashion sense like...he goes to public like this

he is your typical north indian 'desi macho' caricature but at same time he's also a bollywood subhuman, he's gone so high on macho dial that needle went full circle and now he's a macho feminist cuck that gladly accepted infidelity of his now wife who was already infamous for being a whore
that's all

Nah it's likely mostly environmental but there are genetic aspects as well. Vocal chords are shaped to produce certain sounds etc. Like how noodles always quack duck sounds and have high voices. And riceys struggle to say certain sounds. Languages have evolved to accommodate the sounds different races produce, and the evolution of each race has been shaped by the languages they speak.

My personal experience: I lived next to an Indian family for many years. The parents were apparently 1st gen immigrants. They had 3 kids, 2 of them had anglicised accents but one had more of an Indian twang. When chadfishing I spoke to this Australian-Indian girl, Aussie born and she had an Indian accent (I was surprised).
Agree. It would make sense that vocal chords like any other feature differ slightly between different races, and an ethnic would have to put in more conscious effort to sound like a native speaker of an European language.

The worst part is it's genetic, not cultural. So Indian girls born in the west often have it.
Dude is schizo, accents are not genetic
disgusting in context of accents is a relative term
to indians the english accent of hindi is disgusting/cringe af

An Accent is NOT genetic. The way a person's vocal register sounds may have some genetic contributing factors but that has very little of anything to do with the persons way of speaking and their accent. And no Indian-Americans born from day 1 in the West absorb the accents around them. Just like a white ex-pat child (child of a diplomat's) born in Delhi will absorb and Indian-British accent from being around Indians of her socio-economic class.

@suicidecase - you haven't really met any legit Indian-American girls (or males, or anyone for that matter) if you think those born in the West have an Indian accent. They CAN DO an Indian accent (just like me) but that is not their baseline accent.

For example:
This terrible cunt Lilly Singh. Born in the West (or at least from a very young age) and you can hear when she speaks, a Canadian or non-regional metropolitan All-American accent. Most affluent Indians born in the West have this accent.

View: https://youtu.be/reETYuC02Ys?si=M04ndkFgvXnkGdBm

Last edited:
An Accent is NOT genetic. The way a person's vocal register sounds may have some genetic contributing factors but that has very little of anything to do with the persons way of speaking and their accent. And no Indian-Americans born from day 1 in the West absorb the accents around them. Just like a white ex-pat child (child of a diplomat's) born in Delhi will absorb and Indian-British accent from being around Indians of her socio-economic class.

@suicidecase - you haven't really met any legit Indian-American girls (or males, or anyone for that matter) if you think those born in the West have an Indian accent. They CAN DO an Indian accent (just like me) but that is not their baseline accent.

For example:
This terrible cunt Lilly Singh. Born in the West (or at least from a very young age) and you can hear when she speaks, a Canadian or non-regional metropolitan All-American accent. Most affluent Indians born in the West have this accent.

View: https://youtu.be/reETYuC02Ys?si=M04ndkFgvXnkGdBm

Like I said, some have native accents, some have legit Indian accents.

Like I said, some have native accents, some have legit Indian accents.
The ones who have legit Indian accents are either doubling and pretending by copying their parents. Very few Indian Americans keep their parents' accent. If they came to the States after grade 5, they end up having trouble with this.

The ones who have legit Indian accents are either doubling and pretending by copying their parents. Very few Indian Americans keep their parents' accent. If they came to the States after grade 5, they end up having trouble with this.
Reality exists outside Yankland.

B
Reality exists outside Yankland.
Btw. These two Indians are not Yankland. They are also stupid as fuck. Everything they say is total garbage. But, they don't sound like the Indians in your OP. The most important thing to note here is whether it's Westerns like Singh and Shetty or whoever that Bollywood whore is, are exactly the same.

The worst part is it's genetic, not cultural. So Indian girls born in the west often have it.

Giga low IQ.

I met many asians, curries, arabs, Latinas, niggERs and many other ethnic groups who come from non-English speaking countries, who speak fluent English in Australian, AmERican, British accents (accents native to English-speaking countries), because those ethnics grew up in those English speaking countries.

Accent is purely environmental.

B

Btw. These two Indians are not Yankland. They are also stupid as fuck. Everything they say is total garbage. But, they don't sound like the Indians in your OP. The most important thing to note here is whether it's Westerns like Singh and Shetty or whoever that Bollywood whore is, are exactly the same.
Bollywood actors and actresses want to be like western people so bad in their private lives or on these gen z shows that it is plain disrespectful to the people of India, given how much they peddle the 'India is so great' sentiment in their shitty movies.

Giga low IQ.

I met many asians, curries, arabs, Latinas, niggERs and many other ethnic groups who come from non-English speaking countries, who speak fluent English in Australian, AmERican, British accents (accents native to English-speaking countries), because those ethnics grew up in those English speaking countries.

Accent is purely environmental.
This is nonsense. Blacks in the west speak their own language. They pronounce "ask" "axe" etc. South Asians in the UK often struggle to pronounce certain words and speak much less clearly, on average, than native Brits. And East Asians, as I've said, much more so. I gave simple, easy to understand examples of western-born Indians speaking with a full-on Indian accent-- one in the UK, one in Australia. Different racial groups have different vocal structures, as they have different almost everything. Yes it's mostly environmental. It's also optional, you can soften/transform your accent and the way you talk with a small amount of effort.

Bollywood actors and actresses want to be like western people so bad in their private lives or on these gen z shows that it is plain disrespectful to the people of India, given how much they peddle the 'India is so great' sentiment in their shitty movies.
It's definitely true, what you have said, at least on the surface. What people must understand is that the decay of Western culture is so impactful. Today nobody knows of a time when Christianity soared high, a time before Hollywood bullshit 1960 crap. And in that sense, Indian showbiz copies all that comes with that culture. The modern Indians in the upper class, many of them in big cities like this type of romantic notion of the West. Hence Bollywood is even more cringe to see at work. And yes, as you said it's a big insult to the average Indian peoples.

This is nonsense. Blacks in the west speak their own language. They pronounce "ask" "axe" etc. South Asians in the UK often struggle to pronounce certain words and speak much less clearly, on average, than native Brits. And East Asians, as I've said, much more so. I gave simple, easy to understand examples of western-born Indians speaking with a full-on Indian accent-- one in the UK, one in Australia. Different racial groups have different vocal structures, as they have different almost everything. Yes it's mostly environmental. It's also optional, you can soften/transform your accent and the way you talk with a small amount of effort.

You are giving the example of ethnics whose FIRST language is a non-English language (ethnics who immigrated to the west at a latER age and/or who grew up speaking a non-English language at home).

Of course such people will speak English in the accent of their “mothER-tongue” (pronouncing cERtain sounds in cERtain ways).

Whereas, ethnics who grew up in the west and/or primarily grew up speaking English, don’t have any semblance of their parents’ ethnic “mothER tongue” when it comes to their accent and pronunciation.

So as you can see, accent is influenced by environment (which country you grow up in and/or what language you are raised to speak as your “first language”)

I said in my previous reply that accent is primarily influenced by environment, and in an effort to countER my argument, You basically just proved me correct

Checkmate

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

You are giving the example of ethnics whose FIRST language is a non-English language (ethnics who immigrated to the west at a latER age and/or who grew up speaking a non-English language at home).
Nah, I'm giving examples of people born in the west. Yes, the influence of the home and how the parents speak is obviously huge, and a bigger influence than you'd expect.